PDA

View Full Version : Dakota Pastels

Dot Hoffman
06-11-2009, 07:25 PM
:clap: I have to share this. I ordered some sample packages of Wallis mounted paper, (the Dakota Board 3 pk), on sale. When it arrived, one of the boards (out of 9 total) was cut too short on two sides. I called them, and the customer service rep said she could give me a $2 credit. I asked if that was the best she could do, and she said, yes, she'd give me a $2 credit. Today the UPS driver dropped off a package that contained a new 3 pack PLUS the invoice showed the $2 credit.

This is what I call GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE:clap: :clap: :clap: and I will remain a loyal customer of Dakota Pastels:heart: :heart:

saramathewson
06-11-2009, 07:43 PM
Very cool Dot!
thanks for sharing this. I buy through Dakota for the majority of my pastel art supplies. Good cutomer service is important. I'm glad that they realize this!

Sara

barrykeller
06-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Great story Dot and nice to know. I have never bought from Dakota, but will not feel shy about it in the future.

-Barry

artist_pw
06-11-2009, 10:34 PM
Hi:

I have purchased items though Dakota, and have never had any problems at all and highly recommend them. Thanks for posting this information, and this just recommends them more highly. :)

knippes
06-12-2009, 09:28 AM
Thanks for sharing Dot! Great customer service is always good to know about.
-Kym

ElsieH
06-12-2009, 09:35 AM
:wave:
Thanks, Dot!
I've always been happy with what I buy from them! Nice people and they
treat their customers well! :heart: