PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Terry Lugwig

Birdie
08-23-2002, 01:16 AM
YOU ARE THE MAN..................
:clap:

I got the coolest thing in the mail today.....Terry Ludwig sent me a sample of his pastels....what wonderful colors.....I haven't had such a nice thing happen to me in a long time....Thank you Terry..

They are wonderful to use..I plan on spending the weekend trying them out...but I am having a hard time taking my eyes off of them...it is like a new box of crayons when I was a kid....I would have to look at them for hours before I would use them...sad I know but I know I am not the only here at WC who can say that:D

birdie:rolleyes:

Slowdown
08-23-2002, 01:25 AM
Good on ya!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
......wish I had some though......:crying:

jackiesimmonds
08-23-2002, 04:55 AM
Don't hesitate - get on with painting - Terry Ludwigs pastels are really lovely to work with! I have a box of his greens which are wonderful, and would love to have more, perhaps even his entire range, if it wasn't so expensive to ship to the UK. If you want any help with using pastels, just drop me a line or look at my website which has a tips page. Also, see the pic below, which was done using lots of Terry's greens!
Jackie

Birdie
08-23-2002, 11:20 AM
Thank you Jackie,

I will check out your tip page when we get back, we are going tent camping this week end before the go back to school....I don't see the link to your web page with your post...WC can help you put it...You can go to my web page by clicking on Sharon's art at the bottom of my posts...but you might know this already....Anyway I can't wait to go to your page and check it out...

Birdie:rolleyes:

Laura Brito
08-23-2002, 12:59 PM
Lucky you! That is so cool! I am happy for you!

Laura

jackiesimmonds
08-23-2002, 03:28 PM
Dear Birdie - sorry you couldn't find my website,but I thought that everyone would notice that there is a whole row of buttons at the bottom of every post, and one of them says www. I checked - it takes you straight to my website! In case you dont have those buttons for any reason, my website address is www.jackiesimmonds.co.uk ... but I am pretty confident you DO have the buttons!!

Have a great trip - sounds exciting.
Jackie

Rick R
08-23-2002, 03:56 PM
Ugh! I didn't notice that either. Oh well, if I don't feel dumb at least once a day...

- Rick

Birdie
08-26-2002, 08:08 PM
I never knew what these buttons where for.... either.....:( I learn something new everyday.....thanks Jackie....

Birdie:rolleyes:

P.s. I was in such a hurry to get packed that I forget to tell you I love the painting you posted...I am headed to you page now