PDA

View Full Version : Wabbit

eli
05-13-2009, 03:18 PM
I haven't painted in close to two years, until now. This is a painting I had started and set aside because it wasn't going well. The reference is from a photo I took of a "friend" who shared my garden.

It will be submitted for a show I found very interesting. If your painted is accepted they match it up with a floral designer who makes an arrangement to go with it. The display is then set up in a garden setting. I'm at the stage now where I'm staring at it, picking it apart, and deciding if anything needs changed. So any comments are welcome.

16X20 Acrylic on canvas
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-May-2009/12551-wabbit2.jpg

Harley

wabbitt
05-13-2009, 04:58 PM
Well done, but it looks nothing like me. :lol:

arl
05-14-2009, 09:23 AM
I love the way you painted the rabbit.

Mz_Sketch_Pad
05-14-2009, 11:51 AM
awww i love and wabbit :lol: :lol: :lol:

eli
05-14-2009, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the response.

Wabbitt...The title I intended was Wascal, but my brain slip when I posted and it came out Wabbit. It works though.

After spending some time looking at this I decided I'm not happy with it. It's OK but I want something more eye catching for this exhibit. The deadline is about a week away so I need to get busy.

Harley

LavenderFrost
05-14-2009, 12:54 PM
Very nice work on everything, but the eye is looking kind of evil to me.

That sounds like an interesting show and I think an animal painting sounds good for it.

objectivistartist
05-14-2009, 05:38 PM
Wabbitt...The title I intended was Wascal, but my brain slip when I posted and it came out Wabbit. Fudd's Duds, huh :eek::lol::lol: