PDA

View Full Version : Kim Lordier

westcoast_Mike
05-11-2009, 02:30 PM
To any who live in either the Central California or the Bay Area. Kim Lordier has a show opening this Thursday in Carmel. It looks to be a nice show if you can make it. Information is on the Pastel Journal blog.

Sonni
05-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Thanks Mike! I got an e-mail from her, showing some of the work that would be in the show. Some pretty impressive stuff. Wish I were closer to Carmel.

Phil Bates
05-11-2009, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the reminder, Mike. She is awesome, I wish I was close enough to see her display in person.

Phil

westcoast_Mike
05-11-2009, 07:52 PM
The Gallery is about 3-4 hours North of me so I'm uncertain if I'll make it. They do have a link that shows the entire exhibit. Her work is always inspiring.

http://www.rieserfineart.com/paintings.html

nana b
05-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the link Mike. I wish I could go but will have to wait to see her at the convention..I will be in both her demo sessions:cool:. I think she is the best!

nana

klord
05-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Hi Mike, thanks sooooo much for the post! I totally appreciate you guys so much here at WC. I know I haven't been around much lately, but hopefully that will change once this crazy spring is over. Everyone is doing such great work!

Thank you, Sonni, Phil and Nan, too!!!

Can't wait to meet all of you that are going to IAPS. Make sure you say hi!

Sincerely,

Kim