PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day

Scottyarthur
05-10-2009, 09:14 AM
:clap: Happy Mother's Day:clap:
To all you Mom's out there
Have a Great Day :D :thumbsup:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/10-May-2009/125922-Hummingbird_8x10.jpg

Lisa Fiore
05-10-2009, 09:24 AM
Thank you, Scottie!! (I love your little bird!!)

It will be a very happy one for me--hubby is making breakfast and then we're all off to my favorite place--the beach at Anastasia Island. :) :wave:

Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms--enjoy your day!! :) :)

Kathryn Wilson
05-10-2009, 09:28 AM
Thanks Scotty - I'm off to breakfast with my son and his wife, then taking my mother (who is 88 this month) to dinner later in the day.

Enjoy your day Moms!

K Taylor-Green
05-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Thank you, Scotty! I'm off to see my mom. Later my daughter is taking me out to dinner!

Deborah Secor
05-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Oh--you have TWO of the same thread! I posted over there -----> in the other one. But thanks, Scott.

We're all going out for dinner tonight, a real treat. An Asian bistro we love....mmmmm.

Enjoy!
Deborah

PeggyB
05-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Thank you Scottie. I like your hummingbird. Did you know that in some cultures the hummingbird signifies "Joy/Happiness"? How appropriate is that on what I consider to be a joyious celebration of motherhood? My son and husband are making "special stuff" for breakfast at my request, and my daughter-in-laws agreement. It is much easier and more fun having a meal at home with a three year old granddaughter! :angel: that she is most of the time. :lol:

Peggy

adventureartist
05-10-2009, 01:29 PM
Thanks Scotty! This Mom is building a new fence today with my husband! I am getting a doggie free zone for some flower gardening when it's all done, and LATER we will be joining family for celebrations! Happy Mother's Day to all.:wave: