GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: WIP.....pear and grapes
Year Created:
Medium: Oil
Surface: Linen
Dimension: 18 x 24
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
well here goes...been workin on this for 2 days and Im startin to see the light at the end of the tunnel.<br>I have to add some light on the table top,and I have issues with couple of leaves to address...<br>then I have to finish the table cloth and the cloth in the background...oh yeah and the dish holding the pear needs reflected light........anyway its getting there ,...I feel like .."cut my eyes mic I ready to go back in "{rocky}..lol

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
what do ya think...sorry bad pic

Sam_I_Am
04-29-2009, 11:36 PM
This is looking really good. Other than what you've already pointed out, I think I'd like to see more light reflected off of your green grapes. I think the far left upper area also needs either more or less definition. I'm a little distracted by the fact that I can't *quite* make out what's going on over there.

cbcarnell
04-30-2009, 12:25 AM
Can't wait to see the finished painting - it's going to be beautiful, I am sure!

yarddog
04-30-2009, 12:56 AM
great job..........................so...see ya Friday....?.....ydhttp://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/29-Apr-2009/182771-gimmesmiley.gif

laudesan
04-30-2009, 02:04 AM
This is my favourite of yours so far. Yes I love the composition, and the palette. I will be back when you have finished it. :-)

tbezesky
04-30-2009, 02:49 PM
Great composition. Beautiful color and light! Wonderful painting over all!

Ladyred
04-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Your really do beautiful work. Very nice, however I do think the middle apple and/or leaf look a little wilted. Maybe a little highlight there too, IMO. Really beautiful. Thank you for sharing, please keep it up.

66bevbon
04-30-2009, 05:33 PM
I think your painting is great! You have only been working on it for two days?! The only thing that jumps out for me and bothers me is the dark triangle of background fabric. It looks stiff and the solid brown so close to the center of the painting grabs my eye immediately. Perhaps a softer fold with different tones would improve it.