PDA

View Full Version : Is image uploader not working?

Lisa Fiore
04-04-2009, 09:46 AM
I can't seem to upload a photo. Actually it brings it up with no problem, but when I click on it to add it to the post, it disappears. Anyone else having a problem? I never had a difficulty with this before, but my computer recently suffered a nasty virus and I had to lose a bunch of stuff to "recover", so I'm wondering if it's the image uploader or my computer. Thanks!!

K Taylor-Green
04-04-2009, 10:37 AM
Elizabeth, I uploaded bunch of pictures with it last night with no problem. I'll try to add one to this post.http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/04-Apr-2009/[email protected]

Hmm, no problem, as the pups uploaded ok. Unfortunately, it must be your computer.

Lisa Fiore
04-04-2009, 10:41 AM
Wow--thanks! I wonder what I need to do to fix this?

By the way, those pups are adorable!!:)

K Taylor-Green
04-04-2009, 11:29 AM
I don't know Elizabeth! :o Maybe someone more techie will see this and be able to help.
Glad you like the puppies!

DAK723
04-04-2009, 11:58 AM
I have noticed that uploading problems are not universal - in other words, there are times that many people are having trouble uploading, but I, and others, can!

A few people reported problems a week or so ago, too.

I realize that this doesn't help answer your question or solve the problem, but it might be on this end, so keep trying!

Don

Deborah Secor
04-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Over in site discussions there's been some discussion about pop-up blockers having an effect. You might check that out. If the uploaded image is disappearing, you might use the attachment function instead.

Deborah