PDA

View Full Version : A question regarding OPS policy about OP and SP guys joining in European society

Colorix
03-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Hello guys,

First, if this in an inapropriate place to ask this, please remove thread and I'd be obliged if you could point me to the right place, or the right person to ask.

Some of you may have noticed that a group of European Soft Pastellists are considering forming a society, and that we're looking to your society as a good role model.

A question has been raised that we should call for both OP and SP artists in Europe. I'd love to hear your views on this. As your society is international, it covers and includes Europe.

We'd love to invite European oil pastellists, but do certainly not want to compete with you. The call is for soft pastellists only right now, but as the question was raised, I thought it wise to check with you guys.

What is your take on this? Should we send OP people in Europe to OPS, or let them join the (still not started) European Pastel organisation, or encourge people to be a member of both? Other thoughts?

Respectfully,
Charlie

Pat Isaac
03-09-2009, 10:23 AM
Hi Charlie,
I am going to pass this on to the staff of the OPS and see what they think. We do have members world wide at the present time.

I'll get back to you.

Pat

Colorix
03-09-2009, 10:44 AM
Thank you so much, Pat!

Charlie