PDA

View Full Version : a shout out to charlie

Lynne Vokatis
03-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Hi Charlie!!!:clap: It only took me three nights in a row to do it.... but i got my signature banner on....ffinnally. Thank you for the step by step instructions....i used GIMP. and thank you for always having it your signature. it was the best one!!! i tried a couple other links and darn if i just couldn't get it!!! im so co mputer inept. i finnaly have a sunday off and ill either finish that wreck of a boat painting or do something new!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: thank you so much. i feel like a real WC artist now:cat: lynne

nvcricket
03-07-2009, 02:03 AM
I'll have to follow that one day. I do need a banner...maybe?
your banner looks great.

I just can't decide on a quote...

Carol

Colorix
03-07-2009, 06:44 AM
Lynne, you're welcome, great banner! (Yes, I put the link in my siggy when I became a Guide for WC, as that is the question I've been asked most.) It feels a bit like "graudating", or getting one's drivers license, eh? Congrats to a successful posh banner!

Carol, don't have to decide on a quote, you can either have none, or change it every day if you want!

Charlie

Lynne Vokatis
03-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Hi carol. thank you:) i came up with my quote in an email,reconnecting with my college professor...it was just something i wrote about tossing ina pebble ....more like a rock lol. he was thrilled and loved the quote(we were always finding good quotes in college). he said to keep throwing the pebbles....keep em coming! quotes can come from anywhere,books,songs...or something that just pops in your head..just the other day i had a customer look at me with this dumbfounded expression(i gave him a quote on glasses and i guess he felt it was too good to be true) and said:''I DON"T believe it....." lol i kinda like that for a quote:cat: lynne

Thank you charlie! I love your description..Im feeling quite posh this morning....lol sitting here in my sweats and my hair up in a scrunchie.Posh is a delightfull word:cat: it was a struggle,but yes i do feel like it was a major accomplishment.lynne