Year Created: 2002
Medium: Mixed-Media
Surface: Canvas
Dimension: 16x20
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
Trying something new with paints and mediums

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
Your thoughts, should the background be different? what you feel like saying.

futurebird
08-11-2002, 02:13 AM
I'm not feeling the color harmony I've seen in your other work. You like to do dark work, and I kinda like that, it can geet a little spooky, but at least the emotion is there and I keep looking.

This one seems to be of sprits to me, heads with no bodies or scale, people from the past.

The green and orange-brown say 'dirty' or 'old' to me. It could also be 'moldy' or 'earthy' -- is this a matter of taste I wonder?

If you wanted to be more "apealing" (for what it's worth... :rolleyes: ) you could try browns, dry coolish browns like brick-white to say nutmeg and ebony... Hold on....

Okay I just whipped this up, since I was having trouble explaining... Just a suggestion...

Ceu
08-11-2002, 02:31 AM
futurebird, I did this last night at 2am, and whatever I was feeling just came out.
What do I want from this I do not know what I like is that they don't belong to a body they are just out there faces floating in the air.? if that makes sense.
I looked at this morning and they seemed very sad and dark so I need to go back and find that feeling that made me start this and see what is it that I want.
Thank you for you input. I will be posting the new changes as soon as they came out.:)

jerryW
08-11-2002, 10:20 AM
I like this and the subtle affectations from the future.
also the new tiny head is a gem

Ceu
08-11-2002, 11:22 PM
thank you Jerry,
here is the new version of this. let me know what you see?