PDA

View Full Version : exhibition and open studio

jackiesimmonds
08-10-2002, 02:51 PM
Hi Folks
If you are planning to visit London in September, I will be having an EXHIBITION AND OPEN STUDIO at 54 The Gallery, Shepherd Market, London W1. Open Studio means that my colleague Charmian Edgerton and I will not only be showing new originals alongside prints, cards, books and videos, but also we hope to have time to do some demonstrations, and talk to fellow artists about painting generally. (We are both very experienced pastel painters, incidentally, although we do work in other mediums too.) Have a look at my website to see the kind of work I do - www.jackiesimmonds.co.uk, and then, if you are in London at that time, pop in for a drink and a chat. :clap:

CarlyHardy
08-10-2002, 08:15 PM
Congratulations! Hope all goes well...I'm sure you'll have a very successful show!

England is one of those places on my wish list to visit and paint someday! carly

llis
08-10-2002, 08:58 PM
Congratulations! I sure wish I could be there! I know it will be a great show.

Since this is not a WetCanvas! event, I'll move this announcement over to the Professional News Forum so that others will see and have a chance to give best wishes.

Cindi
11-26-2002, 07:59 PM
Hi, being from Wisconsin originally I think you are talking about 2 cities in that state, London and Edgerton, or are you going overseas?