PDA

View Full Version : New Here

emele-the-strange
01-23-2009, 10:03 AM
Hi all :wave:
I have migrated over here from deviantArt (I am emele.the.strange.deviantart.com). Actually, because I watch moodmand on the site, and the 100-breed and breed-a-week challenges she was doing looked super fun. So I've joined up. It's really great seeing all you fantastic artists!
Here's an older piece of mine from 2006:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/23-Jan-2009/173396-Patiently_Waiting_by_emele_the_strange.jpg

~Emily

portraithorse
01-23-2009, 10:16 AM
Yay, another deviant! :clap: Haha, I'm from there as well (mustang-thunder.deviantart.com) I think I may be watching you, but i can't recall and my school doesn't allow access to dA, so I can't check. :) Welcome to the little equine art subforum! I thought about doing the challenges as well, but I'm so busy lately it just hasn't happened. :wink2:

I hope you enjoy it here- everyone is very friendly and helpful! I'm sure you'll find the challenges fun to do! :thumbsup:

~mary

jumpermegs
01-23-2009, 11:23 AM
Quite a few deviants here (I'm jumpermegs.deviantart.com)! Welcome! :D

moodymand
01-23-2009, 11:31 AM
glad you could make it here :D at the moment I'm actually spending more active time here than on DA... haha.

lovely drawing btw :)

the-other1
01-23-2009, 12:09 PM
hellooo, i am on da to, the-other1 :D, I am also new here

Snuzin Susan
01-23-2009, 03:30 PM
Well look at the raid by DA :lol: . Welcome all and I hope you get a chance to explore the other forums too. You will find so much amazing art and there are so many forums and channels to chose from. Definitely explore. This site is so great for learning and growing!

-Susan

moodymand
01-25-2009, 02:34 PM
Lol... I think the influx of DA'ers may be my fault, for mentioning this forum more than once. :lol: The more the merrier!