PDA

View Full Version : WOW!!!New Pastel Sub Forums!

Tracy Lang
10-06-2008, 01:44 PM
:clap::clap::clap:

Love the new sub-forums...so clean and organized and easy to browse!!! Thank you all for your hard work. You guys ROCK!!!

Tracy

Deborah Secor
10-06-2008, 02:43 PM
Whoa!! I totally agree, Tracy. This is a wonderful way to organize this busy forum! You two have done an incredible amount of work on this... THANK YOU!!

It's gonna take some time to find our way around here now. I assume you'd like us to post our WIPs in the WIP forum and not in the studio, like we have been...and how nice that we can then update and have a chance to show the finished paintings there, too. It's going to be great not to have threads disappear off the front page lickety-split like they sometimes do now.

Oh--I found some old favorites I'd completely forgotten, too! (Oh no, not the colander painting!? :eek: I'm so bad at still life!) Some nearly-forgotten names and faces (crumby! and Dawn!) and some we won't meet here again (Sooz :() but thanks. Wonderful...

I need to WORK today, too, and here you put this temptation in my face!! :D

Deborah

Tressa
10-06-2008, 02:53 PM
You guys! It is absolutely fantastic!!!!! I love it!!!
Ok, Like Deborah, I wanna explore, and I really need to get some stuff done,geesh, what a temptation!

CindyW
10-06-2008, 03:01 PM
HUGE bravo!! What a huge amount of work. Applause applause and standing ovation!
The organization is excellent, just what was needed. Woo hoo!

robertsloan2
10-06-2008, 03:31 PM
Big thanks for reorganizing all the threads! Y'all were up late like I was working and organizing while most folks slept, and it's so much easier to find everything now. Plus it's exciting to be able to comment to finished work old WIPs as well as current ones in-progress.

I got embarrassed when I posted my WIP threads (two projects leap frogging) into Talk and thought I posted in the wrong place, but mine got moved too and I was so happy to find them in Studio/Gallery.

Pat Isaac
10-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Awesome, Kat and Kate....:clap: You did a great job...lots of work, but you should feel you accomplished a lot....

Pat

Colorix
10-06-2008, 06:36 PM
Now I see them too! (I guess the lines are longer for us overseas, so news takes more time to travel :) .)

Wonderful work! Much easier to find stuff! Got lost wandering around there for a good while.

:clap: Huge task, indeed I applaud you! See you "only" have 2006, 2007, and 2008 left to do...

Kathryn Wilson
10-06-2008, 07:37 PM
Whoa!!! Now wait a minute guys - this is a work in progress - and you will see that these new subforums are locked/closed to any further posting. They are taking the place of the old Library (which still seems to be hanging up there in mid air - and that should go away).

So just keep posting in the Studio and Talk and as really great and informative threads give birth, we shall move them into those subforums for posterity.

And we aren't done yet!!! Still 2005-2008 years to weed through and see what needs to be moved there.

Orchidacea
10-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Did this just happen today? Wow, I really showed up at the right time! Very cool developments--I think they will really enhance the Pastel Forum experience. Awesome work!!

Scottyarthur
10-06-2008, 09:44 PM
Well, I guess I will be lost for a very long time. :) I've got to go explore.:clap:

bchlvr
10-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Wow...what a lot of work were put into these! Thank you!!

Kathryn Wilson
10-07-2008, 10:33 AM
We still aren't there yet, but it will have to do until we get what we want from the Admin Staff.

Merethe T
10-07-2008, 10:41 AM
Ooooh, great job you two!!! It's going to be so much fun looking through old threads! Thank you!

Merethe

K Taylor-Green
10-07-2008, 10:46 AM
Well, at least we got this far! After many hours of reading and some late night phone calls, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Having everything separated and organized will make it so much easier to find the info you want.
Enjoy!

BetsyPriesing
10-07-2008, 03:03 PM
wow just popped in after a long spell and the sub-forums are great!

scall0way
10-08-2008, 04:46 PM
Did this just happen today? Wow, I really showed up at the right time! Very cool developments--I think they will really enhance the Pastel Forum experience. Awesome work!!

:lol:, yeah, I just showed up today and was amazed by them. I have not been here for a few weeks so thought I'd missed a lot, but I see I got here right at the right time! Been having fun looking at some of the threads, like a trip dowm memory lane.

knippes
10-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Wow, great work guys on the reorganization!! I can't even imagine how many hours you must have put into this. Thanks a million for all of your hard work!!
-Kym

Mario V
10-10-2008, 10:19 AM
This must be THE challenge for the rest of the year... explore new subforums :D:D:D Thanks for the great work :clap: :clap:

RooGal
10-11-2008, 08:28 PM
You are both doing a terrific job! I can see I'm going to be spending a bit of time over in the learning center. Thank you!!

HopperARTZ
10-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Great work guys! It rocks. :D