PDA

View Full Version : Jumbleaya - First Post

djszen
09-26-2008, 05:21 PM
:wave: Hi. I usually post in other forums, this is my first time here.

"Jumbleaya" is done with Golden and Doc Martin fluid acrylics on a 5"X7" W&N canvas.

C&C please.....

Dave:cool:

clementine
09-26-2008, 05:42 PM
not sure if the white shape has to touch the edge but I very like the rest:animated and dynamic
clem

susme48
09-26-2008, 05:47 PM
Reminds me of what we always called sqiggles...where you just drew crazy lines and filled in dif colors...I like it Dave! I do have a small problem with the large cream colored shape at the bottom...to me should be a darker color.

ExpressiveAngie
09-26-2008, 06:15 PM
love the maze of colors and yes i do agree with the others that the white is a little distracting...good stuff Dave, show us more~

Bizkit
09-26-2008, 08:38 PM
going down to the Bayou!!!!!!!! cool work..........now to get this song outta my head!!

barsha
09-27-2008, 10:44 AM
This will look great if it dangles in a white wall

djszen
09-28-2008, 06:19 PM
:eek: OOOPS to all, I forgot to say it is a WIP! That will explain the space at the bottom. I kinda got stuck but I think I know what I will do.....

Clem - Thanks, that was my goal.

Susme48 - Thanks. I have a lot of pieces in other mediums that start out like this one. You guessed it, a bunch of scribbly lines. I then start erasing to bring out the shapes.

Angie Rowe - Thanks. Now that I am starting to understand acrylics, I am looking to do more.

Bizkit -Back at ya! I just put on some Roy Orbison for inspiration.......

Barsha - Thanks to you too. A white wall it is; as soon as I finish it.

Dave:cool:

eyepaint
09-29-2008, 01:27 AM
Fun! I'm eager to see what you do with this next.