GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: Plen Aire #2
Year Created:
Medium: Acrylic
Surface: Canvas
Dimension: 12x16inches
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
Second Plen Aire of the Hudson River. The Indian Point Nuclear Power plant in the background. I liked this view but there was a utility pole right in my line of view (then a light bulb went off in my mind-pun intended) and I wanted the power plant in the background and the utility pole in the foreground.<br><br>

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
Any comments/suggestions appreciated

Dana Design
09-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Beautiful plein aire! The somber tone to this speaks to the power plant in the distance. Well done on the water!

zoropb
09-15-2008, 06:09 PM
I like that you left the pole in. It show that we are impacting all areas of nature. Good one Tony.

Sergio

Corby
09-15-2008, 10:10 PM
you have paid careful attention to the subtleties of atmospheric perspectives and it shows! very nice execution Tony.

tali
09-16-2008, 12:50 AM
Very nice Tony. You have such a unique touch--quite ethereal, yet solid. Iím quite drawn to it. Thought-provoking subject.

tony1
09-16-2008, 11:34 AM
Dana thanks so much you comments mean a lot to me.

Thank you Sergio. While it's not meant to be an environmental statement I can see that it will be interpreted that way and that's ok.

Corby - great comment. I have been working on atmospheric perspective. Since I frequently work with horizontal elements as opposed to diagonals the depth perspective is always a concern. I paid extreme attention to accomplishing depth, in part, by color on this one. Thanks so much for noticing.

Thank you Tali, such a nice compliment.