PDA

View Full Version : OPS 2008 show-- Wow!

serenasocean
09-02-2008, 09:49 PM
Hey everyone :)

I just checked out Transitions, the OPS 2008 show, and :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: !

I am so amazed at the paintings. Congrats to everyone who participated. I don't know how the judge picked the winners -- I'd hate to have to narrow it down to just one :D

What was especially cool was seeing some of the works that have been posted here as WIPs. It ties everthing together, and gives me something to strive for, maybe even next year!

:)

Pat Isaac
09-03-2008, 03:22 PM
Glad you liked the show Serena.

Pat

Geoff
09-23-2008, 12:04 PM
There are certainly some very inspiring works in the 2008 show...
Thanks for letting us participate as viewers...
Glad I didn't have to pick out the winners, that would have been too hard a task for my simple brain to cope with....

Scarefishcrow
09-28-2008, 06:05 PM
There are certainly some very inspiring works in the 2008 show...
Thanks for letting us participate as viewers...
Glad I didn't have to pick out the winners, that would have been too hard a task for my simple brain to cope with....

You know, Geoff, I think that everyone was, in a way, a winner by presenting such a diverse array of styles, subjects, compositions, and artistically solid works that show the power of OP when used by a skilled artist.

It will be nice when we reach a point where there are so many competitors that there can be subdivision competitions in addition to overall awards. That would be nice as it seems so hard to compare some of these works to one another because they are so diverse in their nature.

Bill:thumbsup: