PDA

View Full Version : dakota pastels

zedek
08-29-2008, 01:22 PM
I am having a little trouble ordering from dakota pastels. After I click on "checkout", i receive a screen asking if my billing address will be the same as my credit card address. I then click on yes and receive another screen that has the total cost of my order, but I don't know where to go from here? There's no link.:(

ElsieH
08-29-2008, 01:29 PM
:wave:
Hi, there, welcome as a new member.

I have had no trouble ordering on-line from them. But, I'd go back to the site and see if there is a "contact" email address that you can directly
ask them about the problem. Or better still, see if there is a phone number that you can call. They may be able to spot the bug in their site that way or tell you what to do next.
Sorry I don't know a fix. Hope all gets straightened out. I really love Dakota Pastels. :heart: They give fast, and "pro" service. All my contacts have been very positive. Good luck and happy pastel painting!

PeggyB
08-29-2008, 10:29 PM
You will find all of their contact information at the bottom of the column on the left hand side under: contact us it includes the email address as well as this toll free number: 1 888 345 0067

Your problem sounds strange, and never one I've come across with Dakota.

Peggy

zedek
08-30-2008, 01:47 AM
thanks, I worked out with them over the phone

HarvestMoon
08-30-2008, 01:44 PM
Dakota Pastels is a SUPER company....we are so lucky to have them...hope you enjoy your new goodies

Dougwas
08-30-2008, 01:45 PM
I never have any problems with them taking my money.:D

Doug