PDA

View Full Version : Cant wait for my new pastels

DawnJ
07-27-2008, 07:42 AM
I just ordered a set of Unison pastels, the 72pc Landscape set .... I am sooooo excited and cant wait for them to arrive :D

I mostly use Art Spectrum and have about a dozen Unisons, I love them both the AS are awesome but I must admit I cant help but drool every time I pick a Unison up.

Dawn

Kathryn Wilson
07-27-2008, 10:23 AM
When they arrive, it's like opening a new box of chocolates - you just can't decide which one to "taste" first. Have fun!

Paula Ford
07-27-2008, 10:30 AM
How exciting Dawn!! When they arrive, take a photo and post here in this thread to show all of us.

nana b
07-27-2008, 11:54 AM
I love the Unison too! I dream of having the complete set..sigh...

nana

Tressa
07-27-2008, 12:10 PM
They are a really nice set Dawn. The colors are a tiny bit on the muted side, as they were designed for the UK landscape, but that may not be a problem for you down under...I had them, along with a set of darks, and a green set in Scotland, and they worked very well there. The purples and lavenders are a bit on the "greyer" side as they make beautiful heather! The earths are vivid and lovely, and lots of light blues, a few mid blues;anyone would be excited to get!
Tressa

DawnJ
07-28-2008, 07:20 AM
I want to taste them all ! LOL Im hanging out for the postie to come.

I think they will probably ok for our landscape especially as I have some of the Australian AS colours, much of our landscapes are red earth, and some are very green and rolling hills like in England.

I got my tax return back today so I treated myself to a set of 60 Rembrandt half sticks .... shouldnt need any new pastels for a while. I keep saying that but then there is always that colour I just have to have :)

Dawn