PDA

View Full Version : Reference images

Bob Holland
07-26-2008, 01:20 AM
Hi, it has been an awful long time since I was an active member and contributor. Hopefully I will soon be able to rectify that and begin posting again. When I was last here there was a file of photos which had been contributed by members in a reference file and which were copyright free. Perhaps I cannot see it for looking but I can't find it. Does it still exist? If so, how can I access it. As usual, the standard of work here puts many international galleries to shame:) Regards to everyone. Bob

PS: Sorry everyone - I've found them. Just being a bit slow, I guess :wave:

wtrclrgrl
03-03-2009, 01:41 PM
At the very top bar of the page go to "content areas" drop down that menu to "reference image library" You can still access all photos but unfortunately you can not upload any right now, until they fix it. Hope that helps!

Artaholic
03-03-2009, 03:53 PM
I am having a hard time accessing the images . I even went to help but then when I typed the code correctly?? I did put a space in as that is what it looked like was there?? it would not submit my question. I would think that if I put wild animals or lions or bigcats that the images would have come up in the library??? I am getting frantic Ha ha please lelp.