PDA

View Full Version : Wet Yellow Lab - Wip

sonita
07-21-2008, 07:39 PM
Hey guys, was workin on it a bit more...do u think it improved?? thanks for your help as usual.
Soni

1st one is the update...2nd is from the last thread!

Sorru if I am short here, I tried to submit this thread like 3 times before and it thid't work!

susme48
07-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Personally, I think this is a great update!!

sonita
07-21-2008, 11:04 PM
Thank you Susan :) ...so nice of you to take the time and reply again. I know it's still not finished and my husband was bothering me about the eyes so much that I changed n made them bigger by now :) I have only couple of days left to finish but I can't concentrate at all :( :( :( my older brother is dying of cancer any day now .... I can't/ don't want to let him go ..he was /is always my hero.... Sorry, I'm confused....this is probably too much information right now...
Soni

Foxyheart2002
07-21-2008, 11:21 PM
Soni, this is a gorgeous update! The only things I think you can work on is his legs need to be thicker (look a little scrawny even though he is wet) and he needs his mouth more defined instead of a smudge there.

Sorry to hear of your brother. May he have peace and be surrounded by love.

OkeeKat
07-21-2008, 11:24 PM
The changes are great!! His eyes look so much better and I like the added tones to his fur as well as the shadows!!
Remember the good times and that he will always be in your heart as well as watching over you when the time comes.. I know its hard to lose a love one and is never easy..especialy for him too. Just be there for him and help him ease thru the last few days. God bless!!

debee
07-21-2008, 11:28 PM
This is coming along just fine. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. God Bless.

edtree
07-22-2008, 06:36 AM
:wave: The wet dog is precious, Soni! I think the eyes look like he's squinting from the strong sunlight. Love the look of the wet fur. You did such a good job on this! :thumbsup:

When I read the sentence about your brother, my heart lurched. I hate cancer. It's taken too many good souls. I know saying "I'm sorry" isn't much to say and never seems like enough. I am feeling your sadness with you, and wish I could take even a wee bit for you. :( :heart: (((((Soni))))):heart: :(

Elizabeth

arl
07-22-2008, 07:29 AM
Wonderful composition and I like the way you did the dog's ?fur.

sonita
07-22-2008, 08:20 AM
Thank you Sue, Kathie, Debbie, Elizabeth and Arl for your replies and nice heart warming words....
Sue, thanks for the pointers I will work on the legs and the snout...made sense what you said.
You are all so lovely ALL the time ...so glad to have you around in a time like this
Soni

zoropb
07-22-2008, 10:13 AM
Much better Soni.

Sergio

Artchrispy
07-22-2008, 12:32 PM
This is very good Soni. You can really tell he went for a dip in the ocean and you can see the intelligence in his eyes.

Terribly sorry to read about your brother. :(