PDA

View Full Version : Mighty Art Pastel Demos

CM Neidhofer
07-06-2008, 12:18 PM
I found this site with what might be some helpful pastel demos. I found the landscapes especially helpful. Including one by Maggie Price from her book!

http://www.mightyartdemos.com/index.php?m=Pastel

Christine

Paula Ford
07-06-2008, 12:34 PM
Oh wow, what a great site! Thanks Christine!!

nvcricket
07-06-2008, 03:56 PM
Thanks Cristine!! What a great tool!

Carol

Selahs art
07-06-2008, 04:09 PM
Yes thanks,
great demos.

Retha

water girl
07-06-2008, 06:39 PM
Thank you for thinking of us! :)

seosamhin
07-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Cristine,
Thank you for the info on this site.
julia

Scottyarthur
07-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Thanks Chirstine, what a wonderful site.

Maggie P
07-14-2008, 11:42 PM
I found this site with what might be some helpful pastel demos. I found the landscapes especially helpful. Including one by Maggie Price from her book!

http://www.mightyartdemos.com/index.php?m=Pastel

Christine

Wow, that was a surprise! I had no idea that my sunlight/shadow demo was on that site, but it was nice to see they not only got permission from my publisher but gave a link to my web site!

It's kind of odd to look at things from my book now...it took two years from the time I started the book to its release, now over a year ago, and I feel like my work has changed so much and (hopefully) improved. Still, that was a fairly good demo if I do say so myself.

Thanks for the info on the site; I bookmarked it to keep up with what they are doing.

CM Neidhofer
07-15-2008, 02:21 PM
Wow, that was a surprise! I had no idea that my sunlight/shadow demo was on that site, but it was nice to see they not only got permission from my publisher but gave a link to my web site!

It's kind of odd to look at things from my book now...it took two years from the time I started the book to its release, now over a year ago, and I feel like my work has changed so much and (hopefully) improved. Still, that was a fairly good demo if I do say so myself.

Thanks for the info on the site; I bookmarked it to keep up with what they are doing.

You're welcome. I'm glad they didn't "pirate" your work! I didn't even think about that...was just excited that I recognized your demo!

Christine

AnnGarlough
07-16-2008, 03:03 AM
Thank you for posting this link Christine! Awesome!

A Newbie, I'm still learning the names of members of this forum, so was thrilled to see that Maggie Price is a contributor here. Thank you for the wonderful Demo, Maggie!