PDA

View Full Version : Nessebar

Vanche
07-04-2008, 11:38 AM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=399858&stc=1&d=1215181725Finally some sunshine on my street.I managed to resize my image and one of the uploaders worked for me.Hurray!!!This is one of my latest paintings-the town of Nessebar in Bulgaria.C and C highly apreciated.The size of the painting is 9x12 but I gess it looks like a miniature.

susme48
07-04-2008, 12:30 PM
What I can see of it with these old eyes, looks good!!

amotwell
07-04-2008, 07:27 PM
Nice work! But awfully hard to see here. I hopped over to your art blog and looked at it there.

LavenderFrost
07-04-2008, 08:29 PM
I like the cheerful colours in the painting, but I'm afraid your resizing skills still need some work. :p

Vanche
07-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Thank you Susan and Angela for stopping by especially for the extra effort to see my piece in my blog.I am still struggling with the new Image Manipulating Program I downloaded a couple of days ago in order to resize my pictures.I wish it was not so hard for me and also time consuming so i had more time to paint.

edtree
07-05-2008, 07:02 AM
:wave: Hi Vanya!

I also went to your blog to view, and when I clicked on the image again, it was huge! Great to be able to see all the details! It is a wonderful scene - so many elements, nicely placed. The only suggestion I might make is for you to play around a bit more with your greens. It was recommended here a while back to use a mixture of yellow and black. This makes an excellent green, especially for the dark base. I like it because it takes the blue-ness out of it and it doesn't look straight from the tube.

I have had much trouble with the resizing/uploading myself, so I understand your frustration. You are getting closer though! On the plus side, we're all getting some tech lessons lately along with painting help, :lol: Sorry the uploading problems are cutting into your painting time though. I'm sure things will be back to normal soon; they have made the uploading problems one of the top priorities. :D

Elizabeth

arl
07-05-2008, 09:15 AM
It was difficult to see but I liked the way you did the boats and the ripples in the water.

sonita
07-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Great colors!!
Soni

Vanche
07-05-2008, 10:56 PM
Thank you LavenderFrost for your input,I am glad you liked my seascape.I think I am getting beter with the resizing/we will see with the next post !?!/.
Thank you edtree for your warm words about my painting.I am going to try with the yellow and black.You have an observant eye,I really had doubts about the tree line and the temperature of the green colors in my piece.
Thank you Arlene for stopping by,if you want you can see a better image in my blog .
Thank you Soni ,I am glad you stopped by,having in mind the quality of the image .