PDA

View Full Version : Earth beads

craftylady
07-16-2002, 12:37 PM
OK here goes here are some more beads I have produced. Tell me what you think. I want the Good the bad the ugly? :clap: :angel: :evil:

BAM
07-16-2002, 02:37 PM
Very nice crafty lady. A lighter, plain background might help your beads to stand out a bit but otherwise, I'll adopt them!
Betty

Lori Robbins
07-16-2002, 02:59 PM
That amber just does something to me. I love them.
Earth beads ar always a big hit with me.
I have to force myself to do bright colors.

Lenda
07-16-2002, 03:04 PM
Look at you go! I really like the earthy colors, they look great with the amber,just starting to use them myself. The large bead at the bottom looks like a good candidate for one of the solar system beads, did you sign up?

Lenda:D

Modesto
07-16-2002, 03:17 PM
Hey Craftylady,

A great set and very earthy:clap:

My eyes are being pulled up and to the right...this could be due to the arrangement/rotation in the photo but, it seems that the bottom center bead and the one up and to the right are fighting for my attention.

I can't wait until you visit Disney again...I have a lot to learn from you.:cool:

JodiPrice
07-16-2002, 03:55 PM
Craftylady,

They are gorgeous! I love those earthy colors, one of my favorite to work with.

b2beads
07-16-2002, 04:00 PM
Hi Laurie - love the beads, but I'm having trouble seeing them well - could be my monitor (but if it knows what's good for it, it better not be). Kinda has lines through it. Looks like what has been happening to my pictures lately when I reduce them enough to upload here. I'm having lot's of photography problems lately. But, enough about me... great colors - wish I could see the detail a little better. If you reduced the size, could you upload the full size picture to the reference library? B2

Anne Londez
07-16-2002, 04:06 PM
Same as Beth, very nice beads but difficult for me to see them on that background.
Anne

craftylady
07-16-2002, 04:45 PM
BAM Thanks so much. I will try a more simple background.

Lori Robbins This was my first time to work with the ivory and amber. I love the colors together. Plus it matches my wardrobe.

ohbuoy No I didn't sign up. Well not that good yet. I would love to see some of your beads.

Harold Thanks, you are to sweet. I think I could learn alot from you.

JodiLindsey I thank you and does the hanging pendant look familiar? well I love those silver things there great.

b2beads & Anne Londez OK tell me how to use the reference library. I will try and make another photo on a plain background see if that helps. Thanks a bunch for all the nice things guys.

craftylady
07-16-2002, 05:05 PM
O k you guys thanks to Anne I have put the pic in the library. I hope that works better for you guys. Thanks a bunch Anne:cat:

mistymade
07-17-2002, 12:23 AM
Hi Lauri,
Those beads rock! I love Amber and Ivory, it just might be my new favorite combo! :D
Misty

Kimberly Affleck
07-17-2002, 12:26 AM
Lauri, those are beautiful! I love earthy, organics. I especially like the first bead to the right of the focal. It could be a focal bead all by itself.:)

b2beads
07-17-2002, 12:46 AM
Wow, Laurie - that made a TON of difference - at least for me! They look great. And I couldn't even see the detail on the silver balls on the dangle in the picture on the post. Is it full size in the reference library and smaller here? Interesting, because it is the exact same picture, right?

B2

WhiteHotGlassWorks
07-17-2002, 02:14 AM
Ivory is one of my favorite colors. I like the one in the middle how it hangs down long. Makes for a great focal.

Bobby

craftylady
07-17-2002, 11:41 AM
B2 Yes the same picture. I'm not good with trying to enhance a picture. I just take a picture and send. Sounds bad I need to work on that. I think if I decided to sale some beads that the pictures them self might sale the beads.

Thanks to everyone for the nice compliments:clap: :clap: