PDA

View Full Version : Harold!? You're falling down on the congratulatory job!

b2beads
07-16-2002, 09:15 AM
Looks like we have more award winners! I don't believe we have congratulated Margaret, MikeE or Misty for their Merit Badges! And have we congratulated Laura yet? Hey, I thought this was Harold's job to keep up with!!!

Congrats to you all - wouldn't be near as much fun without you all!

B2

Mike E etc
07-16-2002, 09:35 AM
Beth, Beth... I know Harold caught mike,who is he, anyway, E. Just in case, congrats to those I may have missed!
Mike E

craftylady
07-16-2002, 10:02 AM
Congratulations Margaret, MikeE or Misty for their Merit Badges! Congrats Laura. Hope I didn't miss anyone if I did this should cover it. Congratulations to all award winners:D :D :D

Kathy Champion
07-16-2002, 10:05 AM
Congrats Margaret, Misty and Mike. All of you have helped me settle in and make this site work!!!!

Thanks for all of your contributions!

Kathy:clap: :clap: :clap:

margaretz
07-16-2002, 11:15 AM
To defend our dear Harold... I know Mike E and I were congratulated... don't know about misty... but congrats to Misty- great job!
And to our dear Harold, thanks for keeping us up on all the new merit badge winners.

:clap: :clap:

Modesto
07-16-2002, 11:16 AM
Congratulations Misty...beyond your efforts and contributions to WC...your personality is also worthy of applause:clap:

RE:"I don't believe we have congratulated Margaret, MikeE or Misty for their Merit Badges! And have we congratulated Laura yet? Hey, I thought this was Harold's job to keep up with!!!"

Thanks for your attention B2 but, I think we have all congratulated everyone but, Misty who received her award this morning. To be honest...I've worried about missing someone and having them feel bad...it's nice to know your willing to step in when I'm prevented. All 3 of my little ones are sick...sorry for the delay...no disrespect intended.

craftylady
07-16-2002, 11:27 AM
Bummer Harold :crying: I hope they get to feeling soon :clap: :clap: Keep us posteded....

ValorieCox
07-16-2002, 11:50 AM
Congratulations to Misty!:clap: Good job...keep those contributions, comments and photos coming!

B2/Beth and Harold, your efforts are appreciated by all! :)

Valorie

Anne Londez
07-16-2002, 11:51 AM
Congratulations Misty :clap:
And I hope your children heal quickly Harold :cat:
Anne

wildfirelauri
07-16-2002, 12:00 PM
Congrats to Misty as well, and anyone I may have missed. This place sure is hopping!:clap:

Harold take care of the kidlets...hope they're better soon.

Lenda
07-16-2002, 12:04 PM
Hey Misty, Keep up the good work, and congrats to everyone I missed before!!

:clap: :D :clap: :D

Lenda:D

Ann*S
07-16-2002, 12:33 PM
Harold...You missed me!!
ann

Modesto
07-16-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Ann*S
Harold...You missed me!!
ann

Hey Ann,

I would never intentionally.
You are under Congratulations (Part 8)
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50111

rightbrainbeads
07-16-2002, 12:47 PM
:clap: congratulations everyone! it's hard to keep up with things here!!! :cat:

lynne

Ann*S
07-16-2002, 01:08 PM
Harold,
I should have known after helping me with my tinyhead you could never forget me! I must stay out of the Watercolor and event section and read EVERYTHING here!
Ann
:eek:
Thanks all....

Lori Robbins
07-16-2002, 03:17 PM
Congrats all!!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

b2beads
07-16-2002, 03:35 PM
Harold - ya know I was just teasin' ya! Clearly "I" am the one missing things.... :o But the way my day is going, that's the least of my problems. Hope your little ones are feeling better! You know we appreciate our WC cheerleader (tried to think of a better title, but clear-headedness escapes me today...) B2 :clap:

BAM
07-16-2002, 10:14 PM
Can someone clue me in. What are all these awards that Mike, Misty, Laura and others are getting? Are they WC contests? I guess congratulations are in order.....for what I am embarrassed to say, I do not know.
Betty

kesinnott
07-16-2002, 10:22 PM
Congratulations, everyone, for your merit badges. Thanks for contributing to the camaraderie here at WC!
Harold, I'm so sorry to hear that your children are sick!
Wish I could keep up with all the posts on this wonderful forum...

mistymade
07-16-2002, 10:31 PM
Wow! Thanks everyone, I'm blushing! :D

Congratulations to everyone else, Margaret, MikeE, and Ann and anyone else I might have missed! We truly have the gift of gab!:D :D :D

Harold, I'm sad to hear the kidos are sick, hope they are better soon - I know what a bummer that is!

Misty:D
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jennifer Geldard
07-16-2002, 10:34 PM
Betty,
I got one too.... basically they're for talking too much in class :)
First time I ever got one of those!!

mistymade
07-16-2002, 10:35 PM
Betty,
The merit badges are awarded for participation. I think you have to have about 125 post to receive it. Your on your way! :D
Misty:)

mistymade
07-16-2002, 10:37 PM
Jennifer beat me by one minute!:D What she said is the exact truth -for talking too much!:D :D :D
Misty

Modesto
07-16-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by b2beads
Harold - ya know I was just teasin' ya! Clearly "I" am the one missing things.... :o But the way my day is going, that's the least of my problems. Hope your little ones are feeling better! You know we appreciate our WC cheerleader (tried to think of a better title, but clear-headedness escapes me today...) B2 :clap:

Not an issue B2 but, I will expect you to cover for me when I'm tardy...study the list:D

BAM
07-17-2002, 09:51 AM
Okay now I get it. The little badges under one's name. Duh...I thought that people were being awarded badges for their beads and I wanted to see the pics. I have no problem chatting. Yes, I am on my way.
Betty

macbeth7
07-19-2002, 01:34 PM
Congrats, Misty! :clap:

Beth