PDA

View Full Version : Ebay look up for us.

Lori Robbins
07-16-2002, 04:01 AM
I dont know if anyone mentioned it here in the Glass Art section, but in the Art Business Discussions forum they had discussed using "WC!" in the title for an Ebay auction. This would be a great way for the people all over WC can see each others work and perhaps even purchase and support the other artists here, you know, so they don't starve and become a stereotype.
You can do a search for just wc! and all of "da Familys" art will come up. Here is the link for that search...

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&ebaytag1=ebayreg&query=wc%21&query2=wc%21&search_option=1&exclude=&category0=&minPrice=&maxPrice=&ebaytag1code=0&st=&SortProperty=MetaEndSort

sandge
07-16-2002, 07:10 AM
Thanks for sharing this information here. If folks would like to know more, here's a link to the thread in Art Business:
WetCanvas! Artists Selling Via EBay Auctions! (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50224)

:)

Mike E etc
07-16-2002, 08:22 AM
:) Overwhelmed with options.:)
Mike E

anasazistudios
07-16-2002, 08:26 AM
Going to have to check out the Art Business section.

Elizabeth

cankeep
07-16-2002, 09:24 AM
What a great idea! Is there a place we could all list our auction ID's so we could look someone up if they don't put the WC into their auction title? I love to see what everyone has been up to at the torch!
What an obsession! I make beads all day and whenever I take a break from the torch I find myself browsing the web for beads to look at, talking or reading about beads on the forum or checking out the art and fabric sites for inspiration for beads! :D
Lezlie

b2beads
07-16-2002, 09:29 AM
And......the problem with that is....? :D

cankeep
07-16-2002, 09:48 AM
Beth, you're an evil woman to encourage me! :evil:
The grandsons are the only thing that will lure me away from the shop these days!

Oh, BTW, I couldn't find a picture of the "queen" that you asked about. I know I have one around here somewhere. I don't take pictures too often (before I got the digital camera that is) but I wouldn't have missed getting a few of those crazy costumes! Feeling a set of gold "lame" inspired beads coming on. just thinking about it....now off to the torch!

Lezlie