PDA

View Full Version : Trading!

NewCreation
07-14-2002, 10:49 PM
I love to do bead exchanges, but even more than that I love to do one on one trades. If I ever post something you might like to have, let me know. I might be willing to trade. I need to say though, that I won't be able to do any trading until I come back from the Gathering (unless we've already arranged it.)
Anyone else into trading?

MarySarah
07-14-2002, 10:54 PM
Amy,

I'd definitely be into it, IF I had anything to trade! I can't wait until I'm good enough to participate in exchanges and the art challenges or whatever they're called :p

Cheers,
Mary

craftylady
07-14-2002, 11:34 PM
I would not mind that either. I should have my Kiln tomorrow. I would love to trade not real sure if I 'm good enough yet. All you guys are just so good with a torch. "L"

mistymade
07-15-2002, 12:48 AM
Oh, I would just love to trade beads with someone! But I'm afraid my beads aren't up to par yet, so I would be getting the better end of the deal!:D
Misty:)

b2beads
07-15-2002, 02:02 AM
I'm game for trading, too. I like exchanges, but one-bead stuff is easier to fit into the ol' schedule. And, actually, I still owe YOU a bead for wimping out on the enamels exchange. (Still don't have a great setup for working with them...really need to get that done!) PM me your address.

B2

Lori Robbins
07-15-2002, 03:19 AM
You know, I was just thinking about this today, but was afraid to mention it. Here is my idea. I am new torch poor and want some bali beads. I would like to trade some of my lampwork beads for some good bali. Anyone game?

craftylady
07-15-2002, 08:53 AM
Ok misty are you a newbie to beads also? If so we might could do an exchange. I don't want to disappoint anyone either. Tell me what you like? Color? Dots? :clap:

redhotbeads
07-15-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Lori Robbins
You know, I was just thinking about this today, but was afraid to mention it. Here is my idea. I am new torch poor and want some bali beads. I would like to trade some of my lampwork beads for some good bali. Anyone game?

Hey Lori, I have a bunch of Bali - I'm game to trade. What are you looking for?

I *love* to trade beads, silver, whatever - sometimes all it takes is a little "new life" in the bead box to come up with some really awesome creations!

mistymade
07-15-2002, 10:08 PM
Hi Lauri craftylady, I would love to do a trade! I've been lampworking for about 6 weeks now so I'm definately a newbie! I will PM you.
Misty:D