PDA

View Full Version : End of Day Beads

Kathy Champion
07-14-2002, 10:59 AM
Okay, I did post these under the End of Day project as my in progress beads, can end of day beads ever be final?

Anyway I ususally leave my area a mess until the next bead day...or maybe leave it a couple of bead days... so these were made with the little pile of scraps and ends from that cleanup.

Not too bad, I like the purple pastel one.

Kathy

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/14-Jul-2002/endofday.jpg

Modesto
07-14-2002, 11:04 AM
The one on top almost looks like a marble:clap:

Kathy Champion
07-14-2002, 11:17 AM
You know if I had read Mike's article before I made these....it just might have been a marble!

By the way... I don't mind sharing....if you have end of day beads please feel free to joing this post!

Kathy

Glassy79
07-14-2002, 11:41 AM
Anything round looks like a marble to harold. :angel:

llis
07-14-2002, 11:58 AM
Just a note about posting your works to the project page. When you do this, others can add their comments to your work. How cool is that.

Don't want you to think that this post is illegal or anything. Just thought you'd like to know about a really cool feature of the project page. :)

Did you ever think that you would be taking advice from a cat?

mistymade
07-17-2002, 12:57 AM
Very nice end of day beads Kathy! My fav is the pastel purple one too!
Misty:D

ValorieCox
07-17-2002, 01:31 AM
Great end of day beads, Kathy.

It's a fun project isn't it, to make just a couple more before you finish, with the scraps. I've made a few for the project, but as I've been working in the same 3-colors for over a week now, the end-of-day beads, look just like the all-week-long beads! Hmmm

Thanks for sharing them with us, they're lovely!

Valorie

redhotbeads
07-18-2002, 10:29 AM
I have never tried this before, but it sounds like a great idea. There are always plenty of scraps around at the end of a torch session!

Great beads, Kathy- I love the top one!