View Full Version : Welcome

Modesto
07-14-2002, 08:44 AM
Welcome Mike Aurelius to WC:clap:

You might be interested in the following link:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/MediaKit/AdKit/index.html

wildfirelauri
07-14-2002, 09:33 AM
Where's Mike? I didn't see him? Talk to me Brutus?

Modesto
07-14-2002, 10:10 AM
Yes...he's one of the newest members to WC:clap:
He was here only for a short time and didn't say much but,
I'm sure he will return...how can anyone stay away from WC:D

Mike E etc
07-14-2002, 10:23 AM
For those questions about your eyes and flameworking, Mike A is the man with the answers and right product.
Mike, squinting with attitude, E

Glassy79
07-14-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Mike E etc
For those questions about your eyes and flameworking, Mike A is the man with the answers and right product.
Mike, squinting with attitude, E

Did mike say with an attiude?
you want attiude! That I got! :angel:

Modesto
07-14-2002, 10:36 AM
I was really surprised to see him here, we don't see eye to eye regarding Art. His eye-care products are the best...I've purchased $600.00 worth...he has shown great insight and, vision regarding eye-care safety...we will have to keep our eyes pealed for his return.

Modesto
07-14-2002, 12:33 PM
Hey Mike is back:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

MikeAurelius
07-14-2002, 12:36 PM
I'm here...my opinion about art is MY opinion about art.

I won't START anything, but I'll sure as heck try to finish it!:D :D :D

Modesto
07-14-2002, 12:37 PM
Yes, I was watching how long it took for you to reply:D

Modesto
07-14-2002, 12:50 PM
It kind of mesmerizing isn't it Mike...all these eyes...opps I meant all these Artist sharing in one place? WC = ART

macbeth7
07-14-2002, 12:55 PM
Hi Mike A...welcome to WC! :clap:

Beth

Modesto
07-14-2002, 12:56 PM
Here comes Macbeth7

macbeth7
07-14-2002, 12:58 PM
Sorry Harold, am I interrupting something? :angel: Beth

b2beads
07-14-2002, 01:01 PM
Welcome, MikeA! And welcome to Louise Little, who popped in on the custom order thread! :clap: Hiya folks.

B2

DichroDiva
07-14-2002, 01:02 PM
Mike, Mike, Mike I don't get the feeling you will need to lead with your dukes here. Lots of wonderful people. Many have fur buddies so that says a lot right there. Maybe you could make specks for the fur people in our lives. My kids watch me make beads all of the time. Hmmmmmmmm Hugs Karen

Laura Brito
07-14-2002, 02:03 PM
Mike's Products are the best on the market that is so true. I have recommended or helped him sell 100's of his glasses. I continue to recommend them and will continue do so beause there is no one else out there! He has a very good hold on the market.

I am hoping that everyone can be civil to each other even if they don't see see to see (no pun intended hehe)

We welcome everyone here!

Laura

Stacylynne
07-14-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by MikeAurelius
I'm here...my opinion about art is MY opinion about art.

I won't START anything, but I'll sure as heck try to finish it!:D :D :D

Brutus......... Its about time you found your way over here, What took you so long? Glad you are here Buddy...... StacyLynne:rolleyes:

Miss Kate
07-14-2002, 08:47 PM
Yes indeed! Welcome Mike A. & Louise Little!

Glad you joined us!

Miss Kate

NewCreation
07-14-2002, 08:58 PM
Welcome Mike. Will anyone volunteer to keep an eye on Harold and Mike to make sure ther isn't any bloodshed?

DichroDiva
07-14-2002, 09:03 PM
Take Mike's glasses off and he won't be able to see Harold :evil: Hugs Karen

scottb
07-14-2002, 10:32 PM
First, to answer Harold's question, I believe the aforementioned reference to "bloodshed" was meant figuratively, not literally.

Let me echo the following statements loud and clear to all the folks who are just joining us.

I understand that there are some issues between some of you that stem from things that went down on another site. Whatever personal issues, conflicts, or other related sundries that existed on other web sites, they are simply not welcome here. We have spent countless (thousands) of hours over the past few years to build a truly *wonderful* online community for artists. We intend to keep it that way.

Like the moderators here, I consider myself to be a fair man. I believe there are always two sides to every story. However, trust me when I say that we don't care what happened on "such-and-such site". We really don't. That's none of our business. Furthermore, this site will not be used as a place for open contention, and for the continuance of nasty words that may have originated elsewhere. If you have a disagreement with another member, take it offline to email. We take our site policy very seriously here. Continued violations of it are summarily rewarded with account removals and IP/ISP bans.

If the above doesn't apply to you, don't worry about it. If it does, you have been warned.

Now, with that said, this thread is closed, and we can all get back to our art ... :)

Cheers.
Scott