PDA

View Full Version : OPS Members Only Show 2008

CarlyHardy
06-07-2008, 02:59 PM
This year's Society Member's only show is

"Transitions"

Be sure to check out the prospectus linked from the front page of the website at www.oilpastelsociety.com

If you're not a member, don't delay! Join before the submission deadline! and submit your oil pastel images to the show!

carly

R-tist
07-06-2008, 09:28 PM
Hi
I paid dues in January 08 as an associate member and have only recieved one newsletter from OPS. I emailed once before but still have not been recieving any !
Im glad I only paid to be an associate member !
Thanks, Roe Murray :confused:

CarlyHardy
07-23-2008, 10:06 AM
Roe,
I'm so sorry that you've missed some of this year's issues of the Oil Spiel. We changed the format from a monthly to a bi-monthly this past year simply due to the amount of time and work involved with putting out each issue.

I'll send you a private email with the link to this year's archived issues and you can catch up!!

Bookmark the www.oilpastelsociety.com website on your computer and watch for the September 1st opening of this year's Members Show!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!!
carly

lisasb
07-25-2008, 02:31 PM
I'm not finding the link for the members' show prospectus on the OPS home page, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Lisa.

CarlyHardy
07-29-2008, 09:41 PM
Lisa,
The link to the prospectus was removed after the deadline passed. The show will open online with a new link on September 1st!

carly