PDA

View Full Version : Do You Want To Exhibit (UK)

gails_galleryUK
06-07-2008, 05:04 AM
Hi everyone,

I have posted a more informal announcement on the 'Opportunities' board, but I figure quite a few might not read that one (I only just noticed it as it's right down at the bottom).

Anyway, what it is, is I have landed myself the Manager / Creative Directorship at a brand new gallery that is opening in my town. (Bridlington). I start this Monday and I'm sort of still walking on air at the moment. I'll be the keyholder, my name will be on the business cards and the 'face' of the gallery. It's a dream come true for me really ...

Anyway, threfore I am looking for artists who would like to submit. I want to take art in a new direction for this town really, showing more challenging, modern and daring work than the usual pretty land and sea scapes that seem to proliforate. Sculptors and ceramicists are also encouraged to submit their work for possible representation.

So, any UK artists wanting to submit should send examples of their work on a CD with contact details to the gallery at 45 High Street, Bridlington, or forward a link to their websites to [email protected]

Thanks Guys.

For the record, for logistical consideration, Bridlington is on the Yorkshire East Coast.

Gail

timelady
06-07-2008, 06:39 AM
Hi Gail, unfortunately we don't allow calls for artists in any other forums, so I've moved this.

And I'll be in touch!

Tina.

gails_galleryUK
06-07-2008, 07:50 AM
Thanks Tina