PDA

View Full Version : Instant Art Critique Phrase Generator!

Deborah Secor
06-06-2008, 04:27 PM
http://www.pixmaven.com/phrase_generator.html

Check it out! :lol: You'll never lack for something to say.... :eek:

Deborah

Tressa
06-06-2008, 04:45 PM
LOL, I love it!!! How droll....

With regard to the issue of content, the optical suggestions of the motifs notates the accessibility of the work:lol:

Tres

CindyW
06-06-2008, 04:47 PM
hahaahahahaha!

I find this work menacing/playful because of the way the iconicity of the sexy fish spatially undermines a participation in the critical dialogue of the 90s.

What a riot!

Cindy

Wrichards
06-06-2008, 05:04 PM
I find this work menacing/playful because of the way the mechanical mark-making of the sexual signifier visually and conceptually activates the larger carcass.

I think this sums it up nicely ;)

Maureen Grantham
06-06-2008, 05:27 PM
I love the way these meaningless phrases sound so intelligent!

PeggyB
06-06-2008, 05:30 PM
I used my zip code and this is what I got!

As an advocate of the Big Mac Aesthetic, I feel that the mechanical mark-making of the biomorphic forms contextualize the exploration of montage elements.

Thanks Deborah, this is just too much fun!
Peggy

johndill01
06-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Now I can creatively critique anyone's work.

"I'm surprised that no one's mentioned yet that the disjunctive perturbation of the gesture makes resonant the remarkable handling of ljght. "

This should cover most situations.

LOL John

Deborah Secor
06-06-2008, 08:23 PM
With regard to the issue of content, the disjunctive perturbation of the spatial relationships brings within the realm of discourse the distinctive formal juxtapositions, umm... the impression of the figurative-narrative line-space matrix threatens to penetrate the accessibility of the work, but it should be added that the reductive quality of the purity of line visually and conceptually activates the larger body.

...she said eruditely. :cool:

Paula Ford
06-06-2008, 08:43 PM
LOL....

It should be added that the aura of the spatial relationships brings within the realm of discourse the larger carcass.

Kathryn Wilson
06-06-2008, 11:43 PM
And mine, based on my zip code:

I find this work menacing/playful because of the way the aura of the Egyptian motifs seems very disturbing in light of the distinctive formal juxtapositions.

Deborah Secor
06-07-2008, 12:22 AM
:lol: I think these are a riot!! heeheeheeheeheeheeeeeee
(But right now I'm easily amused.)

Deborah

Colorix
06-07-2008, 05:44 AM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/07-Jun-2008/117343-jumpers.gif

Professional art critics in a nutshell! Don't ever think they actaully *know* something.

My zip generated this beauty:

With regard to the issue of content, the optical suggestions of the negative space endangers the devious simplicity of the inherent overspecificity.

Charlie

CM Neidhofer
06-07-2008, 09:36 AM
I'm troubled by how the sublime beauty of the sexy fish makes resonant the exploration of montage elements.

A montage to sexy fish...????!!! :eek: :p Seems I'm bothered by this. Should I be???? :confused: lol

Christine

Kathryn Wilson
06-07-2008, 10:03 AM
I find this work menacing/playful because of the way the aura of the Egyptian motifs seems very disturbing in light of the distinctive formal juxtapositions.
Should we read karma into these - my very first student now reveals he is an Egyptian - weird, huh?

On top of that, I've always had an affinity to the Egyptian culture to the point that I took some archaeology classes to learn more.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Adiro
06-07-2008, 10:40 AM
I got the menacing/playful one too! This is so funny!

Bringer
06-07-2008, 03:19 PM
Hi,

That my give a funny touch to a website or blog.
I recently found on a blog a combination of terms that put together would form a large number of sentences. The sentences would permit a politician to keep talking without saying anything.....where have I seen this ? :-)

Kind regards,

Josť

P.S. I found a JPEG image of the speech. So if anyone knows portuguese.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/07-Jun-2008/59490-discurso_politico.jpg

Donna A
06-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Welllll----hhhrumphffff----"I'm surprised that no one's mentioned yet that the subaqueous qualities of the biomorphic forms endangers the devious simplicity of the eloquence of these pieces. " :lol: :clap: Oh, this is sooo much fun, Deborah! Thank you! OK---now what number will I try next....hmmmmm.... :rolleyes: Donna ;-}

ps---oh, Bringer, we cross-posted. Thanks for your post! Looks fun, too. I'm going to see what I can read with what I know of several Romance languages. And hopefully learn a bit more Portuguese! Thanks! D ;-}

Scottyarthur
06-09-2008, 11:09 PM
LMAOROTF hahahahehehe this is so funny. I tryed several 5 digit # . I got one for you to try 61008. tommorrows date.