PDA

View Full Version : Wc Exchange Particulars

margaretz
07-13-2002, 04:57 PM
Hi all, for those of you that signed up for this exchange, I either emailed or PM'd (for those that don't accept email through WC) all of you with the various bits of information needed for the exchange. It is still very much open to anyone else that wants to join.... just email me.

Here's who I have so far. If you're on this list and didn't get my note, email me.

Anne Londez, b2Beads, mistymade, David Seckendorf, Janell, Mike E etc., Jennifer Geldard, ValorieCox, rightbrainbeads, Tink, Beth Myers, generationsglass, flamewerks, Glassy79, Ann*S, WhiteHotGlassWorks, Lori Robbins, monster princess, anasazistudios, New Creation.

I'm going to do my best to photograph and post the exchange...
more info will follow on that.

This is going to be so much fun! I look forward to seeing all of your beads and marbles!

Laura Brito
07-13-2002, 07:29 PM
What is the exchange exactly? I missed that! Tell me more! I probably will join!

Laura

macbeth7
07-13-2002, 07:37 PM
Here's a link to the discussion, Laura. :cat:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49573

Beth

craftylady
07-13-2002, 11:52 PM
I would love to do this. I have never been in one of these things what do you do? Make one bead and send it to one person? what kinda bead? How big? Does color matter? If you guys don't mind holding my hand through this I would love to jump in with both feet. Do you Finish the bead or do you send it and let someone else finish it the way they want it? Sorry for the questions just new to this. Thanks "L"

Laura Brito
07-14-2002, 02:40 AM
Sure count me in too!

Laura:clap:

Mike E etc
07-14-2002, 10:54 AM
Just checking in.
Craftylady, in this case you make one item and it goes to the 'manager' of the exchange then eventually everyone gets someone else's item.
Mike E

kesinnott
07-14-2002, 11:13 AM
Better late than never? I would love to join into this exchange. It would be my first...! :eek: ~ Kathy Sinnott

CandyO
07-14-2002, 12:10 PM
Please count me in on the exchange. I read the previous thread and if i understand correctly, any technique goes? Or do we focus on something that we're not too familiar or comfortable with to expand our horizons? Please advise. Sounds fun, I'm involved in my very first exchange on the ISGB forum and I'm ready to ship my beads for that one, so I figure I can handle a single bead exchange. I'd appreciate any more input you would have on what we should do or focus on. Thanks!

margaretz
07-14-2002, 12:27 PM
CandyO and kesinnott,
I will be sending you information soon on the exchange.

Everyone else.... I will be sending additional information soon.

Happy Sunday!