PDA

View Full Version : News from Normandy and New Bead.

KD-W
07-13-2002, 02:10 PM
This could get me into trouble.. I'm working with silver and Spectrum glass and just posted this bead.. I think it is sort of mediaeval... but haven't come up with a name... thinking Merlin, hmmm.. don't have much silver with me here in France but will be leaving for England in a couple of weeks and then home to Arizona, when I may hit the torch running to find out more about this metalic magic...
In the meantime. here in Normandy, it is time to tell you the name of the Magic House Dog and why she is so magic... Her name is simply Mon.
She was bailed out of a nasty place by Nadine and Fred and then they gave her a kitten.. she had never had pups, but she let down the milk and raised the little darling and they have been tussling ever since. She sleeps on my bed and snores gently from time to time. She lives with a guinea pig called Speedoo who runs wild in the garden all summer eating Nad's flowers and they all interract with Michael the lame pigeon... remember him? He's called Michael Jackson 'cause he rocks..and the cat, Mou, Speedoo and Mon think he is fine.. Michael is a Texas Pigeon and now he has an English friend, very handsome with a glowing green collar... The English Pigeon and I hum "Rule Britannia" together quietly from time to time in case these French people get too uppity... of course it is July 14th Tomorrow, Bastille Day and young Charley and Lou lou, sons of the house have been heavily financed by me in the firework department.. (I'm not sure if Nad really approves of my help here) and the fireworks all over town are just getting started.. so I'm sure the Magic House Dog will sleep close tonight... Here are the two...Ok, here come the boys to play with the computer, I must go for now...XXXXXXXXX

Tink
07-13-2002, 04:01 PM
He's darling, Kate! Looks like some sort of hound? I had an Irish Wolfhound for 12.5 years. Miss him dearly...

macbeth7
07-13-2002, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the report, Kate...we're vacationing in France vicariously through you. Love the critters! Happy Bastille Day! :cat:

Beth