PDA

View Full Version : Superior service from Terry Ludwig pastels

johndill01
06-02-2008, 02:33 PM
I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you to Terry and his associates for continuing to provide great service.

Twice in the last few weeks, I have ordered from Terry's firm. In both cases the pastels arrived in 2 - 3 days and in excellent shape. One order was called in and the service was very pleasant and helpful. In addition, the shipping and handling charge is much better than most companies. A couple of companies that I use occasionally, will finally acknowledge your order in 3 -4 days and another 3 -5 days for the order to arrive and at a much higher S&H charge.

My thanks to Terry and his staff for a well run and caring company.

John

water girl
06-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Yes, I too have always been very satisfied with both his service and his lovely pastels. :thumbsup: It's like dealing with a mom and pop store....you always feel like they know you.

CM Neidhofer
06-03-2008, 12:16 PM
I agree. In as much as I can drive to his studio to purchase pastels, I think the shipping was a fair enough trade for the cost of the gas it would've taken me to get there and back. And very quick delivery. :thumbsup:

Christine

Scottyarthur
06-04-2008, 01:10 AM
I recently meet Terry at his studio and purchased a few of them. His service was great and I just love the colors, and the feel of them, He is a wonderful person to meet. I have never had any shiped to me, but hey he is just 15 to 20 min. away from me. Just down the road I recently found out. :) Lucky me

binkie
06-05-2008, 05:52 PM
I certainly can second what John said. Terry's service is outstanding. Of course, so are his pastels.

binkie