PDA

View Full Version : Frog on a log

BAM
07-12-2002, 01:00 PM
Frog
Frog on a log
Frog on a log in the sun
Oh, oh, inebriated frog on a log in the sun!

Well, the pic may not be very good but, that's probably a good thing cause this is frog bead which only a mom bead could love.

Did I happen to mention that I taught Sharon Peters everything she knows? Gosh, I pray that she doesn't see this (yes folks, I'm kidding).

Seriously, this was my first attempt at sculpture. It was into my second week on the torch, a Hot Head no less.
Betty:cat:

ValorieCox
07-12-2002, 01:06 PM
Betty, That is one cute frog, a little melted in the sun, but at just your 2nd week, I've got to applaud your effort!

Have you seen Corina's book on how to make a frog. It's $10., 8 pages, but excellent step-by-step photos. (scroll down a bit on the left side of the main page to get to it) www.corinabeads.com

Thanks for showing us! Valorie

b2beads
07-12-2002, 03:29 PM
Betty - did you ever play "Frogger"???? B2:D

macbeth7
07-12-2002, 03:31 PM
Hehe...love the Frogger, Betty! :D

Beth

Kathy Champion
07-12-2002, 06:42 PM
Betty that is a very cute froggie!

My daughter was teasing me about my first frogs..here's a pix of old frogs and new...guess which is which?

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Jul-2002/frogs.jpg

Kathy

Lori Robbins
07-12-2002, 06:47 PM
A 2 week old frog? Wow you are going to out shine us all in no time. Keep that frog forever, you will want to look back on him from time to time.
<--------- see over there for a wee little example of my red eyed frog.

mistymade
07-12-2002, 08:30 PM
Betty, I like your little froggie! Ribbit Ribbit:D

Kathy, the baby frog is definately a keeper! Cute in its own little way!
Misty:D

craftylady
07-12-2002, 10:21 PM
Bam thanks for showing that picture it gives me hope and makes me laugh... Because my first frog looked like he was on top of the world. This is what my niece told me she is 8. She said but it also looked as though someone ran it over or maybe a spaceship landed on it. I thought well not sure whether to laugh at her comment or cry. But I laughed she was only being honest. :)

Nonie
07-12-2002, 10:22 PM
Very cute Betty. You are doing so well.