PDA

View Full Version : Blowing in the Wind

SpinEasy
07-12-2002, 09:30 AM
Pansy blowing in the wind

Olympus c 700 2.1 megapixal w/ macro attachment

JustjoGA
07-12-2002, 09:37 PM
AWESOME! I'm only replying in this one thread but it applies to all your macros. I am speechless (not really *grin*) at the amount of detail you have brought out in each individual petal ... If you can't put accurate detail in a painting from these, I'd have to wonder why.... I do hope you're also posting them in the Reference Library, they are excellent reference photos.

Anthony Carter
07-12-2002, 09:53 PM
Excellent.

OhThatGirl2001
07-12-2002, 09:54 PM
Beautiful texture!

Lisa

in8art
07-13-2002, 08:09 AM
Creamy Colors and crisp lines. . nice..:clap:

jsr88
07-13-2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by JustjoGA
AWESOME! I'm only replying in this one thread but it applies to all your macros. I am speechless (not really *grin*) at the amount of detail you have brought out in each individual petal ... If you can't put accurate detail in a painting from these, I'd have to wonder why.... I do hope you're also posting them in the Reference Library, they are excellent reference photos.
Jo,
Sorry I "ripped off" your message...(NOT really! ;))
But you DID say it all! Spin's Photos are ALL gorgeous and I DO hope they are put up in the Reference Library so everyone gets a chance to see them.

Spin, with all the traffic we get on the photography forum, I just felt more comfortable putting my reply into just one of your great photo threads. Maybe next time, you could combine several photos into one thread. I know it's difficult for a new comer to figure out that attaching photos is not the best way to post them. The UPLOADER button, lets you put several photos into one post..but that's not the only benefit in using the uploader vs the attachment method.

The uploader allows the viewer to SEE the photo when making a reply...the attachment method shows only the test from the post, and leaves the photo out. For me, that makes it VERY difficult to remember what I wanted to say.

Oh...and BY THE WAY...I sure hope to see a LOT more of your work. These are gorgeous shots!!!

SpinEasy
07-13-2002, 12:59 PM
Thank you all, I will get my photos to the reference area. I don't know the whole system WC has here, but I'll learn.

marilyn h
07-13-2002, 01:08 PM
This would be beautiful painted on a canvas the size that Fagan is painting on. This would be a keeper for sure. LOVE IT!

SpinEasy
07-13-2002, 01:15 PM
I intend to make a watercolor of it. (Don't like the smell of solvents.)

I would like to see some of you fish and seahorses in it too. ;-)