PDA

View Full Version : Florida Keys

adaisy777
07-10-2002, 01:46 PM
Hello everybody. I am going on a long awaited vacation to the Florida Keys next week and was wondering if there is any glass stores that I should stop and see. I've been to the ones on the way there, like the one in West Palm Beach and the one in Sarasota but I'm really curious about places actually in the keys. Thanks everyone.

Amie

margaretz
07-10-2002, 01:50 PM
This isn't a glass store, but worth a visit if you're a fan of butterflies. Might have plenty of good inspiration for beadmaking. It's a shop called Wings of Imagination, on Key West, in the little shopping center right by the pier where the big cruise ships are docked. It's a teeny shop, but so worth the visit.

I was in the keys 2 years ago- we camped on the beach on Bahia Honda Key. What a wonderful time. I hope you have a great trip!

adaisy777
07-10-2002, 02:02 PM
My boyfriend stayed in Bahia Honda a while ago and he said that it is so beautiful. I will be in Islamorada which is pretty much right at the beginning, but I will be driving to Key West to visit Duval street so I will keep the butterfly store in mind. I love butterflies, they are so beautiful. Thanks for the reply!