PDA

View Full Version : Adding your Glass-Photos to the Reference Library, How-To

ValorieCox
07-09-2002, 08:07 PM
Hello All,
I wanted to start a new thread on this to remind you all to add your wonderful glass artwork photos to the reference library. WC recently added our own glass category, and there are some wonderful pieces in there so far...a great resource for inspiration and education.

It's easy to do. In the upper left go to 'Community', then select 'Reference Art Library', then Go.

Next click 'enter the library' (after you've read the guidelines and such).

Scroll down to find the category of Glass Art (if that is what you are posting).

Droll over the wonderful images there!

Within 'Glass Art', select your category, such as 'beads & marbles', 'jewelry', etc. then click 'upload' in the upper right hand corner.

Take the time to give a good description (type of glass, colors, size, inspiration, etc), 10 good key-search words, and a fancy title. You will need to upload the image from your computer, not a server, image size doesn't matter.

Another great thing is that this becomes an instant 'portfolio' for you when someone looks at your 'profile', they can click a link to see all of your wonderful postings.

Any other neat things you've 'discovered' in WetCanvas we should know about?

Best, Valorie:cat:

paintfool
07-10-2002, 12:14 AM
Great info Valorie. I had thought about posting this for our new members a few days ago and ended up being to busy to do so. Thank you! :)
Cheryl

Jennifer Geldard
07-10-2002, 01:54 AM
Thanks! Great reference...I posted a couple of pieces.
Jinx, I hope you don't mind, I used your wonderful photography :)

margaretz
07-10-2002, 02:03 AM
Jennifer-
I just looked at your beads in the Reference Library... WOW!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
The drawer pull is incredible. Your beads always look like they're a different density than glass, almost something I'd be very lucky to find on a (very special) beach- partly because of rough texture and great color choices, and of course because you're just so damn good at it. I love seeing your beads.

Shirley C.
07-10-2002, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Jennifer Geldard
... Jinx, I hope you don't mind, I used your wonderful photography :)

Thanks for the tip, Valorie! Love to see your yummy beads. I put up some of my beads, too.

Jennifer, I hope you don't mind, I used your wonderful photo! :)

And Jennifer, your beads are scrumpdeli-icous as usual. That drawer pull! Can I have it? ;)

mistymade
07-10-2002, 03:17 AM
Jennifer, all of your beads are sooooo beautiful! You have your own distinct style and I just love it! You are on my favorites list!
Misty:)

Ivyleaf
07-10-2002, 03:17 PM
If anyone is having problems uploading to the library, or if you have any additional questions, please send me a PM and I'll be happy to help you out.

You can also read Reference Image Library (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45105) for more information on the library!

Thanks!

:) :) :)
Ivy