PDA

View Full Version : Hey EVERYONE!!!

generationsglass
07-09-2002, 01:15 PM
Hey Ya'll,
I just wanted to let you all know that all of the pics posted lately are wonderful!!!!

I also want to say "HI" to all of you that have been introducing yourselves lately as well.

I'm the kind of person that keeps reading threads and looking at pics and tell myself that I will go back later and comment. Well I think we all know how that works out.

Congrats to all the Award Winners too!!!!

I am still working on the Inside Out Bead Article.

macbeth7
07-09-2002, 03:02 PM
Hiya Kristian! :clap:

Beth

Anne Londez
07-09-2002, 03:44 PM
Coucou

(more French...)
Anne

generationsglass
07-09-2002, 03:57 PM
:D

Anne Londez
07-09-2002, 04:00 PM
:confused: :confused:

I'm not slow, I'm tired... ;)
Anne

Mike E etc
07-09-2002, 09:45 PM
I know what you mean Kristian, it is now like a carnival at WC, 24 7 and one gets lost in the fun. If I have ignored someone or something... Well :p woops
Mike, a little slow anyway, E

Christopher Rice
07-10-2002, 07:09 AM
I'm the same way, welcome everyone, and I can't wait to see the article!
-pan

FiredDesires
07-10-2002, 12:18 PM
For some of you that don't know..inside/out is done with boro glass..and Kristian is the most awesome artist in boro glass..he also moderates a forum for hotglass workers. I have written to him on a few occassions with questions about boro...he always writes me back and is most helpful. I'm jumping in place to read this article he has planned...I'm just sure that it will push me a little closer to the boro work....thanks ahead of time Kristian.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

generationsglass
07-10-2002, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the kind words!
*****:o BLUSHING:o *****

I must say that I am far from being an awesome boro artist. I do my best but the most wonderful thing about glass is we are ALWAYS improving and learning new things.

wildfirelauri
07-10-2002, 12:50 PM
Kristian, good to see you again. Just cuz you run your own board that's no excuse to keep up with WC. ;)

margaretz
07-10-2002, 02:47 PM
Kristian- happy you're still around! I'm really excited for your article. I just started playing a little with boro and having so much fun! I made my first blown jar this past weekend, and I'm waiting on my new torch to try some blown beads. I'm sure your article will help lots!

Mike E etc
07-10-2002, 11:58 PM
Kristian, I too am waiting for the blown boro bead article. I am not sure why, I can not even make a decent mandrel wound boro bead!
Mike, :cool: , E