PDA

View Full Version : Kate here.... full of fun... and maybe photographs...

KD-W
07-08-2002, 03:35 PM
I became so overwhelmed at not being able to let you see my new loves. the Le Treport series that I have been lurking but not participating for a coupel of days.. so.. I will try again, then if I don't succeed. I will know that they threw away my left brain at birth.. Soo, here us goeth...

Mike E etc
07-08-2002, 09:40 PM
Hey Kate,
there are 48 views; so I think it is time to ask why or what we can do to help you post some of your work.:)
Mike, image deficit, E

wildfirelauri
07-08-2002, 09:50 PM
Kate, if you email me some pics I will be happy to post them for you. Then when you're back home, I'll walk ya through it. No stressing.

wildfirelauri
07-08-2002, 09:54 PM
Here's on of Kate's new beads I "borrowed" off of a current ebay listing...Just so calm and serene.

margaretz
07-08-2002, 10:10 PM
those beads are beatiful! Lauri's right- so serene. I'd want to have that nearby in my pocket always!

ValorieCox
07-08-2002, 10:15 PM
Lauri, Thanks for your efforts in getting that photo posted so we can all admire it. It's so beautiful!

I love Kate's work, such an inspiration, and I feel like I can fall right into these incredible pieces of glass, and float away. Can't wait to see some more!

Best, Valorie:cat:

Mike E etc
07-09-2002, 07:32 AM
Yes, thanks Laura. It has been some time since I have seen any of Kate's work and it is as good as I remember. The more a work speaks to you the better and these beads say a lot to me. Thanks Kate.
Mike e