PDA

View Full Version : Gone Until Friday!

Laura Brito
07-08-2002, 12:58 AM
I am getting a much need rest! I am going to Big Bear without the computer! hehe, and I am taking all my art stuff with me (except the torch and glass), so my only outlet will be my music, pastels and pencils! Plus some Bike Riding and Hiking! Oh and swimming! which I do everyday anyway, can't stand the heat! hehe. So please everyone hold the fort down until I get back, if I get a chance I will check in (they have a computer at the resort I am told for the guests!) hehe

Hope eveyone enjoys the article!

Thanks!
Laura:cat:

mlou
07-08-2002, 01:01 AM
That was just TOO FUNNY! Where I live, Big Bear is the grocery store. Imagine a very puzzled look!!
mlou

FiredDesires
07-08-2002, 01:02 AM
Well have a nice time......see ya when you get back.

b2beads
07-08-2002, 01:11 AM
Have a great "glassless" vacation, Laura. Caffeine and chocolate will help with the withdrawal symptoms, I hear...

B2 :D

Nonie
07-08-2002, 02:00 AM
Have a wonderful time Laura ...see ya when ya get back.

Mike E etc
07-08-2002, 07:09 AM
A vacation, I protest... OK I lose. Have fun Laura!
Mike, not much nose left, E

Christopher Rice
07-08-2002, 07:12 AM
Have fun!
-pan

Modesto
07-08-2002, 07:45 AM
Have a great time Laura...take lots of pictures!

Glassy79
07-08-2002, 08:29 AM
Yes Mike, A vacation! you had the chance! and a paid one as well.................. get to work on those marbles you only have a couple weeks left for columbus. (that will be your mini vacation)

Laura Brito
07-08-2002, 09:24 AM
All of you guys are too funny! At least I will be going down the road with a big grin on my face thinking of all of you! hehe

Well I hope you are all good boys and girls! hehe, nahh, I know you will be, just kidding. Anyway it should be a blast, and of course Harold! I will be taking mega pictures....while I am painting pictures! hehe

Laura

Laura Brito
07-10-2002, 12:39 AM
Well it is very quiet here! I am having a nice time, but just lonely without all of you! hehe, I have made a really nice necklace with some borosilicate beads and a carved fosilized mamooth ivory face, silver and just about every stone in creation! It is real nice, I am pretty happy about it, I drank one whole bottle of wine all by myself too! hehe, which is something I have never done, but it was to good to now drink it all! hehe. Other than that, we have been swimming, walking and bike riding! Having a blast!

Miss you guys though!

Laura (just checking in, secret like, because the husband doesn't want me to sit at a computer for now! hehe, he wants me to rest!)

margaretz
07-10-2002, 12:50 AM
Hope you're having fun Laura! :) It's got to be SO NICE to be out of this heat! We did get a bit of rain yesterday, finally... though it wasn't a good storm at all. :crying: At least it rained!