PDA

View Full Version : Photos won't appear... oooh

KD-W
07-07-2002, 01:32 PM
So what I need to ask is, do I have to get my pictures into the internet before I can post them or can I do it straight from my hard drive.. ie, my files from working on photosho? I'm sor of illiterate here.. I do ebay and e-mail, but I know the routes to them..otherwise I'm pretty daft...:confused:

ValorieCox
07-07-2002, 01:36 PM
Kate,
Of goodie, we get to see photos! Others might be able to better direct, though I was successful yesterday in posting photos directly from my computer hard drive. Use the 'browse' botton (next to 'attach file') to locate the file on your computer (just like you would an email.) It won't necessary show up when you preview. Keep trying!
Valorie

b2beads
07-07-2002, 01:55 PM
In fact, if you DO preview, you'll have to reselect it. You probably will have to resize the photo. 300 x 300 to be safe and less than 100K should work. Only has to be on your harddrive, not on a webserver. You could also try the upload function. If you have trouble, PM me (actually, if you still have my email addy, you can send me the file and I'll try it...)

B2

Laura Brito
07-07-2002, 02:01 PM
Photos need to be about 500 x 400 if I remember right, 300 x 300 is a little to small sometimes to see well, if it goes over 500 then it won't upload because to conserve space and to view properly it needs to be smaller.

It needs to be on your hard drive, not on the internet. You browse with your browse button, when you find it then you press submit message and it will pop up.

Hope this helps!

Laura