PDA

View Full Version : Pastel Artists Canada Symposium

MChesleyJohnson
04-13-2008, 08:47 PM
Pastel Artists Canada's first annual symposium has just come to an end. I'm still in Burlington, Ontario, where the conference was held, but I thought you might enjoy my blog report on the event. Here's the first day's report, and if you scroll through, you'll find the second and also the third and final day:

http://wheezard.blogspot.com/2008/04/pac-symposium-day-1.html

I'm heading back home tomorrow...:clap:

Donna T
04-14-2008, 10:47 AM
Hi Michael, "It's Not Chalk." That is just the perfect attention -getter! It sure sounds like this symposium was very successful and you may as well make plans to attend the second one. I really enjoyed reading about Tim Daniels and his Colour Explorations. He obviously knows what he's talking about because his work is truly beautiful.

Donna

James or Jimmy Jim
04-16-2008, 05:36 PM
Michael, if I knew you were in Burlington I would have bought you lunch. I live in Burlington. I also do life drawing at the Burlington Art Centre (same room) and just finished a portrait class there.

I've even painted at Kelso Conservation Park.

MChesleyJohnson
04-17-2008, 02:32 PM
Aargh! I had no idea, Jim. Well, we're thinking of doing it again in 2 years, most likely in the same metro area (Toronto, Hamilton, Milton, Burlington, etc.). BAC was a wonderful place to have it.

James or Jimmy Jim
04-17-2008, 05:01 PM
Michael, it's a small world, indeed. I'm usually at BAC at least once a week. However, we were between Winter and Spring sessions when the event happened, otherwise, I would have been aware of it.