PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

Modesto
07-06-2002, 07:00 PM
Congratulations Laura!

I just noticed...Laura is the newest recipient of Glass Art Merit Badge.
Everyone please take the time to thank Laura for her efforts and, contributions:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ValorieCox
07-06-2002, 07:09 PM
Well deserved Laura! Congratulations and thank you for all your hard work! Valorie

mlou
07-06-2002, 07:10 PM
Thank you Laura!! This is great place you have found AND I was just dying to see that necklace!LOL I look forward to reading all the info you are so kind to share:)
mlou

ValorieCox
07-06-2002, 07:12 PM
Oh, on looking more closely I see Beth (B2Beads), and Harold are also deserving of Congratulations on earning their Glass Art Merit Badges! Thank you all!
Valorie:cat:

Modesto
07-06-2002, 07:20 PM
Thanks Valorie,

B2 and I received ours a few days ago...I dedicated mine to Larua so, she really has 2 of them now:cool:

Laura Brito
07-07-2002, 01:16 AM
:D Ahhhh you guys are going to make me blush! :o , I am just so happy here and am so glad that we have the freedom to share our art with each other. The Wetcanvas is really about all of us, Artists, and it isn't me that you need to thank, it is all of us that we need to thank! the combined efforts make this great! We needed this, and we now have it!

Thank you all for helping me make this happen! I really DO appreciate it very much!

(thanks Harold! hehe, you been watching I see) (thanks both Valerie and Mlou too! hehehe, you are all just the sweetest bunch!)

Laura:p