PDA

View Full Version : How I am beginning to become a fan of pastel painting

Enid Goyers
04-12-2008, 01:04 PM
Hi, A warm "thank you so much" for all the help to Paula Ford Donna Trilby Colorix QPdoll Trancy Lang coaching me through the "I don't know if I am going to like this" zone to becoming a "hot" fan of pastel painting. My coaches have guided me to these results and I hope you like it. Remember I am still learning, but I will continue to use the pastel crayons. Enid I am sorry, but again I have problems uploading the images. I will try again later.

qpdoll
04-12-2008, 11:19 PM
I'm glad if I was of help Enid. ... I hope one of the moderators will tell you how to upload your image because I wanna see it! ... I know there's a tutorial here. Did you click on 'member services' at the top of most pages and then 'New Member'? Maybe it tells how there. or click on the help button. ... good luck!

Trilby
04-13-2008, 12:02 AM
Enid, we all were beginners with pastel once and improved with the help of our friends. That's what we are here at WC for, to help and support one another. I'm glad you're a fan now as pastels really is such a special and versatile medium.
TJ

Enid Goyers
04-13-2008, 05:53 AM
Hi, First I must apologize for having left out Donna from S.F. and of course I want to give her my appreciation also for the assistance she gave. I am still having problems uploading. Since I am working with Norton, I will probably use another system and come back later. I am really sorry. Enid

Enid Goyers
04-13-2008, 07:33 AM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Apr-2008/133937-Kiefer_endg%FCltig.JPGhttp://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Apr-2008/133937-Autumn_in_the_fields_final.JPGHi, A warm "thank you so much" for all the help to Paula Ford Donna Trilby Colorix QPdoll Trancy Lang coaching me through the "I don't know if I am going to like this" zone to becoming a "hot" fan of pastel painting. My coaches have guided me to these results and I hope you like it. Remember I am still learning, but I will continue to use the pastel crayons. Enid I am sorry, but again I have problems uploading the images. I will try again later.

I removed Norton from my computer, and it works fine now! Am wondering if I should still make a few sticks in the red bush (right painting).
Thank you all again for so much patience with me.
Enid

Colorix
04-13-2008, 03:54 PM
Thank you, Enid, and I do hope to see more of your lovely pastels!

Scottyarthur
04-14-2008, 02:07 AM
Enid I saw the first one before of the pine and I must say it really looks great now you did a wonderful job reworking it. and the second one is very nice as well.

M Douglas
04-14-2008, 02:46 AM
Beautiful paintings Enid. I really like the background in the pine painting.

Melodie