PDA

View Full Version : 18 Pounds of Pastels for Sale!!! [SOLD]

Brooke
07-06-2002, 04:43 AM
I have two 6 quart plastic containers (can be seen in Studio Forum) full to the rim with pastels that I'd like to sell. I am not setting a price (except over $100) as they will be more valuable to some rather than others. I usually bought the best, like Rembrandt, Geo. Rowney, Sennelier, Grumbracher (the square ones) Nupastel hard sticks. Yes, they are broken, but that's how you use pastels, isn't it? Imagine, 18 pounds of pastels. Gee, you'll need a trained German Shepherd just to carry them around.
Let me know if you have interest. I'm only keeping a few Unisom and Schminke (about 20).
I am into Pastel Pencils and Colored Pencils now. Okay, a little watercolor too.

Victor
07-06-2002, 06:26 AM
Its times like this, I wish I lived in the USA because I would take them off your hands but the cost of shipping them over to me would be great. I am sure someone in your locality will snap them up soon. They would be silly not to.

Victor....

sandge
07-06-2002, 08:58 AM
Have you posted a notice in the Swap shop forum?

Slowdown
07-06-2002, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Victor
Its times like this, I wish I lived in the USA because I would take them off your hands but the cost of shipping them over to me would be great. I am sure someone in your locality will snap them up soon. They would be silly not to.

Victor....
ME TOO!!!!!!!, you would have competion here Victor, I would love to snatch them up, but alas living in Malta, far far away..:crying:

Brooke
07-06-2002, 06:25 PM
Where can I find it??

Brooke
07-06-2002, 06:39 PM
Victor and Slowdown, and anyone else who is interested, I need your zip code so I can figure out what the cheapest way to get them to you would be. Okay?

Brooke
07-07-2002, 06:54 PM
SOLD!! Very happy customer, too.

Victor
07-09-2002, 02:14 PM
I guess you won't need my Post Code after all then.

I'll just go away and cut my throat....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Victor....

Carolyn Kaitz
07-09-2002, 03:24 PM
Go to home page. Look for Message Forums Scroll down until you come to Swap Shop. I hve had good luck with this. Carolyn