PDA

View Full Version : show and tell

margaretz
07-05-2002, 07:20 PM
Here's a scan of beads I've made recently, most yesterday. Input is encouraged! I'm having a little trouble lately keeping my beads on center for some reason, and it's hard to completely repair... The little blue ones are crackle beads (thanks for the project Laura), and the 3 large transparent ones are hollow. I can't seem to make dotted beads that aren't reminiscent of 70's interior decoration... don't know if that's good or bad...

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Jul-2002/beads_7-5-02.jpg

So, come on, all! Let's have a show and tell thread!!

:D

wildfirelauri
07-05-2002, 07:27 PM
Great beads, Margaret. My favorites are the greenish dot ones. I have a hard time with even dots..and I think yours look great. OK, I'll play. Here's a pic of some boro beads from a short while ago. They were called Ruby Kissed, and I haven't been able to duplicate them since.

ValorieCox
07-05-2002, 08:30 PM
Lauri and Margaret,

Wow! Beautiful beads. Margaret, I love the blue and green, especially how you patterned your dots around the long bead, and the amber/black/creme are always a favorite color combination for me. As far as any trouble you are having with your beads today, it always guarantees for me, that the next day things will run so smoothly! Stick with it!

Lauri, I love your boro beads, wonderful colors, details, and a great photo to boot!

Thanks for sharing them with us! Valorie

b2beads
07-05-2002, 08:40 PM
Awesome beads, guys. Hey, Margaret, the 70's are back in! And I'm quite jealous of those hollows - hollows are still eluding me right now. And, Lauri, you've done an awful lot of gorgeous reds and pinks lately - surely you must have a bunch left over looking for a home....

If I can drudge something up I post later...

b2