PDA

View Full Version : Subscription to WetCanvas!

Laura Brito
07-05-2002, 02:17 PM
Hi everyone! I just wanted to thank everyone who has decided to donate a subscription to WetCanvas! I have too, but mine got lost somehow so I don't have the little black checkmark! <pout> but Scott is working on it! hehe

It is so nice to see so many already supporting this forum with time, effort, contributions, articles (I know more than one is being edited as we speak), projects (we have one up now, and more are in the works, check out the crackle glass project), and money! I knew we were a supportive bunch!

Thank you again everyone! I truely appreciate everybodies efforts, whatever they be to help this forum take off!!! It is amazing!

(hehe stepping off the soap box so someone else can get on it now!)

Laura

macbeth7
07-05-2002, 02:19 PM
Hi Laura,

Thank YOU for all of YOUR efforts here! :clap:

I intend to get a subscription at some point...just need to get myself out of procrastinate mode...

Beth

BlackDotMags
07-05-2002, 02:42 PM
Amen, Laura! Yes, glass folks *are* a really great bunch of people, as are the folks in this whole community! :clap:

I just have to share with you all something that impressed me greatly about WetCanvas. When I decided to offer some monetary support to this site, I was amazed that it was set up like an "honors" system. In other words, there's no requirement to contribute $$, but if you want to, you contribute whatever amount you can manage, whenever you can.

IMO, this speaks volumes about the level of trust the administrators have in this community! I am much more willing to extend support when I'm not badgered into it. Respect and trust folks, and they will return it ten-fold.

Also, if you can remember to click on the advertisements at the top of the page, or send the advertisers an email to let them know we appreciate their support, it will help ensure the future of WetCanvas, too. I don't shop much at Dick Blick, but I'm willing to email them a virtual pat on the back! :)

Mags

wildfirelauri
07-05-2002, 04:37 PM
Someone please explain how to obtain a subscription to show support for WC. I'm too lazy to go looking around and just want the easy answer without doin my homework. So don't be telling me to search the archives. LOL Well sometimes ya just gotta be lazy.

Modesto
07-05-2002, 04:43 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/subscribe/

wildfirelauri
07-05-2002, 07:36 PM
Thanks Harold, told ya I was just being lazy....but I bookmarked the link and will check it out.

ValorieCox
07-05-2002, 08:07 PM
Laura,
Thank you for getting us all together over here, a great forum!

It is so easy to make a subscription donations (any amount you choose, large or small). I used Paypal, it only took a few minutes...and within an hour I had my little check-mark!

How did he do it that fast? Thanks Scott!

Best, Valorie
:cat:

Nonie
07-07-2002, 01:58 AM
Thank you so much for bringing me to this wonderful place Laura.
You have done a great job here. We truly appreciate all your effort!:clap:

FiredDesires
07-07-2002, 02:00 PM
:clap: Laura, Thanks for all your hard work & efforts in sharing the WetCanvas with ISGB members. I sent a subscription via Paypal as a thank you.

bluhealer
07-07-2002, 03:48 PM
Great to see all the check marks appearing!
:clap: :clap:
I had to suscribe when I followed the link from SGB and found the forum on "The Artist's Way".
This place is too great to not support...
Carolyn