PDA

View Full Version : Check this out everyone! WOW!!

Laura Brito
07-05-2002, 01:22 PM
Check this out everyone! If you click on Members above in the gray bar area, then press on by date at the end of the next set of bars. You can see who has signed up here by date. I have noticed that lately there are about 50% of the people listed are glass people! I am sure alot of them we cannot tell because they don't fill out the profile (wished everyone would, and you can under the WC! bar, hint hint) but WOW WOW WOW! We have a huge group that is signed up! I was keeping track of the ones I could a while back, but I have given up :rolleyes: It is an impossible feat now I think! hehe

Laura

BlackDotMags
07-05-2002, 01:36 PM
...And then click on "Top Referrers" and take a look at who's leading the list!! (I think she should win an award for that!)

Way 2 go, Laura!! :clap:
Mags
~~~~

Laura Brito
07-05-2002, 02:05 PM
heheh! I don't know about an award hehe, but hey I guess I am the high referrer there! wow! Thanks for telling me!

Laura

macbeth7
07-05-2002, 02:17 PM
Hey, I recognize some of those lurkers! Come on out, y'all!! Do we have to start naming you by name? :evil:

Beth

Laura Brito
07-05-2002, 05:37 PM
I am hoping we start seeing theim post, and that they can find this area...hehe, that is the main part!

Laura

margaretz
07-05-2002, 05:59 PM
that's great! and laura- big thanks to you for igniting the spark for this move... i'm spending more and more here every day!