MY IMAGE(S):
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Critiques/upload_spool/03-28-2008/135214_100_0074.JPG

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: Awaken
Year Created: 2008
Medium: Pastel
Surface: Paper
Dimension: 5*7
Allow digital alterations?: No, please :)

MY COMMENTS:
This is a very girly mode<br> piece of art. <br><br>The colors blend nicely together to symbolize unity and love and the birth of life. <br><br>The angles symbolize the meaning of change and how life must go on. <br><br>The colors are very much like those in a rainbow. <br><br>The unique style of this work of art will add a great touch to any area in a home or office. <br><br>

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
So.. I'm thinking of trying to sale this on ebay but I really don't know what price is good.. I'll include a frame with it of course since it's small-ish ... <br><br>Do you think its good enough to sale?

sweetcrabhoney18
03-29-2008, 01:55 AM
Goodness. I guess Its not that good.. No one seems to even have anything to say :( Oh WELL...

artfanatic
03-29-2008, 02:38 AM
removed

tgsloth
03-29-2008, 09:33 AM
I feel like your question, "is it good enough to sell on ebay" is a bit flawed as a successful sale on ebay is not a question of quality. Quality is a factor but price, subject matter, reputation and LUCK are all significant. There's so much art on ebay that you should not take success or failure as a powerful judgment of your work and it's also not the kind of forum where you can just pop one piece. It takes more of a campaign.

Regarding your piece, it's always trickly to judge an abstract but the thing which strikes me is that it's very simple- really a sketch. If you like to do such quick things, consider entering the world of ACEO's on ebay. There are about 5,000 of them for sale at any time and alot do sell. Spyderbabe on this forum is our Queen of the ACEO's so look at her stuff.